Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Geordiesned

I couldn't really care if it was a genuine "pull" or police harrassment tbh. As long as its pissing the jumped up prick off I'm happy.

The cunt was parked in Tynemouth for 2 hours tonight outside Barca Bar (he was still there after midnight), surrounded by other cunts. He kept flashing his lights to get people's attention.

Worst part was lads going over to get their photo taken with him, the fucking arsehole.

The c*** was parked in Tynemouth for 2 hours tonight outside Barca Bar (he was still there after midnight), surrounded by other c***s. He kept flashing his lights to get people's attention.

Worst part was lads going over to get their photo taken with him, the f***ing arsehole.

You sure he wasn't dogging?

Is that a ruff guess ?

Traffic cops are a bit of a pain in the arse like, their main job is to just pull aside anyone over in order get them to admit to a driving offence if theirs no major incidents for them to attend too.

Other coppers I can't really say a bad word about, how often do you see a panda car stopping someone in a car unless they have a valid reason?, heck I see them going out with one headlight out and going faster than the speed limit even overtaking people who are travelling the speed limit in the process (obviously without the lights flashing as well)

Ranger though is a mug for posting these images.

Guest firetotheworks

You can guess what involvement Ranger and the police have. One thing I know though, is that I have seen Ranger driving a lot, and he drives like an absolute cunt. How he hasn't hurt anyone is beyond me.

Guest Stephen927

No doubt he'll be giving them every reason to pull him over. I've been driving coming up 4 years and have never been pulled over by the police.

Of course being banned for drink driving (just over the limit, I know..), then getting his license back and driving round in the same conspicious vehicle will get him extra attention from the police. Is he fucking thick? :lol:

Aye.