Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I will never set foot in a nandos like, can't be arsed with the 'nom nom' society

this man knows his stuff.

I never see any of this tbf, I just go in, eat my food and go :lol:

Nandos definitely seems to be something it's not from both sides. It's not this AMAZING food place that you just HAVE to go to 5 days a week but it's also not this trendy food club where all the rahs/hispters go.

It's somewhere that sells food. I wouldn't say the portions are small either, I'm not exactly Mo Farah but a normal meal with nothing else on the side more than fills me up for about a tenner.

Guest bimpy474

Kieran Demba Harm ‏@Harmpoon98

“@carps17: “@NewcastleUtdGFT: If Nile Ranger throws punches like he shoots a football, just stand still

:lol:

It was the Facebook "MMMMM NANDOS AGAIN TONIGHT NOM NOM" craic that stopped me from going to Nandos until last year but it's an alright restaurant for what it is. Decent cheap food with a fairly modern feel, i.e I can just order my food, have it at my table within 10 minutes, eat it and fuck off. If you fancy sitting in somewhere for a bit to eat but cannot be arsed with the whole shabang of traditional resteraunts it's spot on.

“@carps17: “@NewcastleUtdGFT: If Nile Ranger throws punches like he shoots a football, just stand still

:lol: just reminded me of that miss against West Ham  :facepalm:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dbw587.jpg

Who going off that picture knew he missed it before he even hit it :lol:

The absolutely incredible thing is - he genuinely believes he's good. He couldn't even cut it in Div 1 FGS !

It was the Facebook "MMMMM NANDOS AGAIN TONIGHT NOM NOM" craic that stopped me from going to Nandos until last year but it's an alright restaurant for what it is. Decent cheap food with a fairly modern feel, i.e I can just order my food, have it at my table within 10 minutes, eat it and fuck off. If you fancy sitting in somewhere for a bit to eat but cannot be arsed with the whole shabang of traditional resteraunts it's spot on.

Aye same here. I hate the carry on when asking for the bill in traditional restaurants, 'catch the waiters eye' etc. when you want to go.

Damn been waiting ages for that gif to download and move :)

Guest neesy111

Damn been waiting ages for that gif to download and move :)

I heard about that miss, haven't seen it.  Looks damn right awful from that picture.