Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

If it was a genuine apology I would say accept it and all move on.

I suspect hes realised when a player takes the fans on theres usually only one loser, and that hes also realised this club is possibly his last big chance.

Every time I see his twitter profile his description saying he is 'da realist' pisses me off. Or maybe it's not a spelling mistake and he's just come to terms with the fact he doesn't have the skill or aptitude to be a footballer and is just going to take what he can get from his contract before he ends up in prison again, who knows.

Guest Brazilianbob

Nufc fans very touchy and judgmental. As far as I'm concerned Nile Ranger has as much right as any one else to post an opinion on twitter as long as he doesn't breach club rules.  Ok so he thought the fans were booing the subs who were coming on for marveux and cabaye.  It's an easy mistake to make.  Get over it and move on.

Nufc fans very touchy and judgmental. As far as I'm concerned Nile Ranger has as much right as any one else to post an opinion on twitter as long as he doesn't breach club rules.  Ok so he thought the fans were booing the subs who were coming on for marveux and cabaye.  It's an easy mistake to make.  Get over it and move on.

I agree, the fans have a right to boo and the players have a right to moan about it if they think it's a player being boo'd who doesn't deserve it, not that I think any of the players going off or coming on were getting boo'd.

@lee_ryder: I'm going to have to pass the office Nile Ranger baton back to our crime reporter @Sophie_Doughty again! #nufc

:facepalm:

I seen that tweet and honestly have no idea wtf is going on, had a look around and there seems to be nothing about Ranger going on, maybe there is a story to follow?

Guest Roger Kint

Only hours before he was arrested the Newcastle United footballer used more than £1,500 to spell out his name in £20 notes before taking a picture of it and posting it on Instagram.

:rolleyes:

If hes not down the road now, then he must have something on Partridge.

makes no sense to keep him on the books.

Fuck innocent till proven guilty...spelt out his name in £20 notes FFS!!

Hang him!!!