Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Adam how the hell did you get your Facebook into Pirate language. :lol:

Its in the language options, its amazing. Quite confusing at first, when you start an event and its all in pirate speak.

Adam how the hell did you get your Facebook into Pirate language. :lol:

Its in the language options, its amazing. Quite confusing at first, when you start an event and its all in pirate speak.

This is amazing. ;D

Guest Howaythetoon

If he's a talented goalscorer I can see Shearer being brave enough to use him in the same way he was used as a 17 year old at Southampton. With Shearer though you feel it will be down to Ranger's mentality as much as his ability. Can he handle playing top-flight football in the cauldron that will be the Brittania Stadium? If Shearer feels he can I suspect we may be seeing him sooner rather than later. He can't be any worse than Ameobi, Carrol and Smith surely...

If he's a talented goalscorer I can see Shearer being brave enough to use him in the same way he was used as a 17 year old at Southampton. With Shearer though you feel it will be down to Ranger's mentality as much as his ability. Can he handle playing top-flight football in the cauldron that will be the Brittania Stadium? If Shearer feels he can I suspect we may be seeing him sooner rather than later. He can't be any worse than Ameobi, Carrol and Smith surely...

Seems very confident of himself, I think he could handle the pressure personally. A lot of footballers at that age think they're the best thing on the planet, and don't get phased by pressure. Hopefully Nile's one of these.

ha hasnt got the physical presence yet to play in the premier league, nevermind against f***ing stoke

Stoke aren't some sort of team of monsters, a lot are just six foot blokes, so what?  Players like Defoe and Benayoun manage to survive in the PL (Zola in the past as well) no reason why Ranger would struggle (size wise at least).

ha hasnt got the physical presence yet to play in the premier league, nevermind against f***ing stoke

Stoke aren't some sort of team of monsters, a lot are just six foot blokes, so what?  Players like Defoe and Benayoun manage to survive in the PL (Zola in the past as well) no reason why Ranger would struggle (size wise at least).

This, I think Stokes physical presence has been exaggerated to the point that people think we're going up against a team of body builders. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

It's not about how big you are or how strong you are, it's about how mentally strong you are, how you use the ball.

You obviously need some strong lads in your team, otherwise you end up with a situation like at Arsenal, look at their midfield and general team and you realise why they won't challenge for the title with the current crop of players, no matter how talented they may be. You need the likes of Vieira who can go with the skilful players like Messis of this world.

I'm not comparing Ranger to Messi... yet.

Guest Stephen927

I'm not comparing Messi to Ranger.

fyp

Ones an amazing young international, the other is Lionel Messi.

Guest Stephen927

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2929/147/36/630787547/n630787547_1751032_6489370.jpg

His latest photo on Facebook.

:mackems:

So whats the Ranger doing for his birthday, getting laid 10 times on the night after bagging a hatrick 4 goals at the Britannia?

Edit: I should add the above is not correctly worded. Ranger doesn't do things for his birthday, his birthday does things for him.

This, I think Stokes physical presence has been exaggerated to the point that people think we're going up against a team of body builders. :lol:

been to see him play yet mate? i've been once and i can comfortably say he's not ready

been to see him play yet mate? i've been once and i can comfortably say he's not ready

I'll take Shearer's assessment of him being ready or not over yours any day though. :aww:

I've seen him when we played the Man Utd reserves, and I'd say he'd be ready to step up. This from a non-"Rangerawesomelolz" point of view as well.