Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Thought Ranger was going to come on yesterday. I noticed Nolan was signalling for a sub with about 10 to go (presumably for him or Duff, who was limping by that stage) and Ranger was sent straight out to warm up to a mixture of delight and bemusement in the away fans. Never materialised mind.

Thought Ranger was going to come on yesterday. I noticed Nolan was signalling for a sub with about 10 to go (presumably for him or Duff, who was limping by that stage) and Ranger was sent straight out to warm up to a mixture of delight and bemusement in the away fans. Never materialised mind.

Aye, we spotted that. I thought Bassong was injured in the first half mind, he seemed to limp away from one challenge and hold his groin.

Aye, we spotted that. I thought Bassong was injured in the first half mind, he seemed to limp away from one challenge and hold his groin.

Yeah, I was shitting it about that but he seemed to recover fine. Where abouts were you sat? We were just inside the touchline, row 24, absolutely cracking view - helped by it being sunny. Very good atmosphere created by both sets of fans as well, it was absolutely wild when we scored, think I ended up two rows further forward :lol:

Yeah, I was shitting it about that but he seemed to recover fine. Where abouts were you sat? We were just inside the touchline, row 24, absolutely cracking view - helped by it being sunny. Very good atmosphere created by both sets of fans as well, it was absolutely wild when we scored, think I ended up two rows further forward :lol:

We were row 24 too, a bit further towards the goal though. 979 and 980.

The celebrations were absolutely amazing, such a release of emotion.

Row 24? What seat? ???

We were row 24 too, a bit further towards the goal though. 979 and 980.

The celebrations were absolutely amazing, such a release of emotion.

Fucking hell, we were 963 and 962, surprised I didn't see you :lol:

Must have been the other side of the stairs. We you behind those lads with shirts off, next to that fat guy?

Yeah, I was the other side of the stairs just above the entrance. Every fucker had their shirt off around me, a lot of them were fat :lol:

I actually kept an eye out for you two as I knew you were heading over, did you go anywhere for a drink before? We were staying in the hotel over the road so just stopped in there.

Guest BooBoo

I wish all of this Ranger stuff would stop now. It's tedious as fuck.

EXACTLY. It was a 5 minute laugh that seems to have been taken by some ultra saddos to the extreme. Adam for example needs to get a fucking grip of himself. Literally everything the lad posts is some shite about a kid who's never played in the first team. I feel embarassed for them.

EXACTLY. It was a 5 minute laugh that seems to have been taken by some ultra saddos to the extreme. Adam for example needs to get a fucking grip of himself. Literally everything the lad posts is some shite about a kid who's never played in the first team. I feel embarassed for them.

I think you need to take a look at what has been posted. Its all a laugh, and I would rather be a bit optimistic than doom and gloom like most people on here currently.

I think you need to take a look at what has been posted. Its all a laugh, and I would rather be a bit optimistic than doom and gloom like most people on here currently.

That would mean it was funny though.  :razz:

EXACTLY. It was a 5 minute laugh that seems to have been taken by some ultra saddos to the extreme. Adam for example needs to get a f***ing grip of himself. Literally everything the lad posts is some s**** about a kid who's never played in the first team. I feel embarassed for them.

That would mean it was funny though.  :razz:

I still think it is funny at least :)

f*** off all of you. This thread is doing no harm, if you don't like it don't read it.

I hope he f***ing comes good so all you lot can stop your bitching and moaning.

Ranger forever. :nile:

I wish all of this Ranger stuff would stop now. It's tedious as f***.

Don't read the thread?

Even when it crosses over into every other thread?

He is in the first team too? Zomgz.

f*** off all of you. This thread is doing no harm, if you don't like it don't read it.

Don't read the thread?

Zomgz?

Don't read the thread?

Zomgz?

ZOMG!!!1eleven11!!

Tooj, you need to accept that others have different types of sense of humour to thyself.

Obviously you don't like it, I'm not fascinated by it either, but some people clearly like it :)

Don't read the thread?

Zomgz?

ZOMG!!!1eleven11!!

:jesuswept: