Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5591/nileranger.jpg

I'm worried he's been staying up too late with Chinese hookers, might affect his game adversely.

Guest sicko2ndbest

vital football

Local lad Jonny Godsmark, one of the talented teenagers to have caught the eye at St. James' Park over the past two seasons has impressed with his intelligence, and immensely quick feet which has given rise to the nickname: 'Speed Demon'.

Speaking to Vital Newcastle exclusively, the 19-year-old speedster mulls over a potential race with first-team ace Obafemi Martins, but concedes that the Nigerian may have the edge over him. 'Personally I've never had a race against him but I have seen him in training and [i must admit] he is pretty quick. I'd say he has the edge [over me].'

Godsmark was however quick to reveal a startling fact about his team-mate Nile Ranger who has recently been called-up to the England U19 set up.

'Mind you, young Nile Ranger [who is just 17 years old] is pretty quick as well and [in my view] could give anybody a run for their money.'

Catch the third-part of the exclusive interview with Jonny, where he reveals the first-team's plights, and hopes of one day making the first-team.

vital football

Local lad Jonny Godsmark, one of the talented teenagers to have caught the eye at St. James' Park over the past two seasons has impressed with his intelligence, and immensely quick feet which has given rise to the nickname: 'Speed Demon'.

Speaking to Vital Newcastle exclusively, the 19-year-old speedster mulls over a potential race with first-team ace Obafemi Martins, but concedes that the Nigerian may have the edge over him. 'Personally I've never had a race against him but I have seen him in training and [i must admit] he is pretty quick. I'd say he has the edge [over me].'

Godsmark was however quick to reveal a startling fact about his team-mate Nile Ranger who has recently been called-up to the England U19 set up.

'Mind you, young Nile Ranger [who is just 17 years old] is pretty quick as well and [in my view] could give anybody a run for their money.'

Catch the third-part of the exclusive interview with Jonny, where he reveals the first-team's plights, and hopes of one day making the first-team.

Colour me gobsmacked.

Tbh he could prob beat martins for pace now.

I remember in the hull game seeing Martins losing a 1on1 race with a defender to the ball from basically the same starting place.

He's still got quick control tho.

From Godsmark, reckons ranger is faster than Martins.

wow...where did you hear that?

;D

;D

Vital football which is a load of shite website but its a quote so.

;D

Vital football which is a load of shite website but its a quote so.

WOOSH!

[Check the post 5 above yours]