Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Smith, Guthrie, Carroll, Xisco, Edgar, Ranger & Krul set to start for the Reserves tonight.

Guthrie needs to start in the fooking prem man.  He may not be 100% fit but his energy levels must be higher than that of the sloth and the paraplegic one.

good move i think, get his fitness up for stoke, hope thats the plan

Smith, Guthrie, Carroll, Xisco, Edgar, Ranger & Krul set to start for the Reserves tonight.

Guthrie needs to start in the fooking prem man.  He may not be 100% fit but his energy levels must be higher than that of the sloth and the paraplegic one.

On the other hand he'll probably be even fitter come Saturday if he plays this game as well.

On the other hand he'll probably be even fitter come Saturday if he plays this game as well.

true, but he'll also probably get injured

Knowing our luck, probably yeah.

Should be interesting to see a three-pronged striking force of Xisco, Carroll and Ranger though...

Knowing our luck, probably yeah.

Should be interesting to see a three-pronged striking force of Xisco, Carroll and Ranger though...

ayer maybe they are getting the Guthrie used to a 3 man midfield...

We can only dream.

Maybe when a players barely come back from injury as their first match. But having been brought on as a sub in the prem, Kinnear/hughton would never then put them into the following reserve game.

We won't though.

Well  Big Al may do it differently instead of relying on those bunch of losers

few more weeks at the club maybe he would but i reckon he'll not have time to take in what ranger can do while he's trying to fathom a successful recipe for success with the shower of shite he's got to take charge of

Actually using reserve games to get a players fitness up....amazing turn of events

Amazing turn of events or just like last week.

Tbh he needs to watch them in action as well. Besides, if we;re looking to call on the likes of Smith and Xisco and Edgar at any point, it's best they are match fit at all times.

Pisses me off look at the Man ure squad full of qulity yet Fergie has a qulaity youngster who put in a great reserve performace, rewards him with a 1st team game and the kid scores the winner bs Villa. We have Nile who has been banging them in for us yet he cannot even get on the bench.

Guest Heneage

Pisses me off look at the Man ure squad full of qulity yet Fergie has a qulaity youngster who put in a great reserve performace, rewards him with a 1st team game and the kid scores the winner bs Villa. We have Nile who has been banging them in for us yet he cannot even get on the bench.

I bet Macheda would not have been near the squad if they had not those 3 players suspended.

I bet Macheda would not have been near the squad if they had not those 3 players suspended.

We have has mass injuries and players missing for other reasons yet Ranger still aint had a look in..

Guest Heneage

We have has mass injuries and players missing for other reasons yet Ranger still aint had a look in..

Right look at the bench Saturday, we had a decent one there, a while back I'd agree, but the situations are differing really.

Right look at the bench Saturday, we had a decent one there, a while back I'd agree, but the situations are differing really.

Aye am not on about now, a while back we were desperate and he had 1 go on the bench never got on, I would rather see Nile get a go before Shola and Carroll though.