Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Shak.. what on earth were you searching for to get that?

I'm having doubts about you, man.

I directed it man.

Trying to get into the movie business, have to start somewhere.

Ranger shocks Newcastle by wanting away

22.05.09 | Ian Ferris

Attacker Nile Ranger says he will leave Newcastle United if they are relegated to the Championship on Sunday, reports the Daily Mail.

"In the case that Newcastle go down, then I would have to hold talks with the club after the last game of the season," Ranger told Setanta.com..

"Everybody knows that I am an ambitious boy, and playing Championship football never crossed my mind.

"You have to have a plan for your career, and playing in the second division would be a step backward."

However, says he hopes temporary boss Shearer stays at St James' Park on a permanent basis next season.

"I hope that Alan Shearer will stay, whatever happens on Sunday," Ranger added. "I understand that he likes the job and is enjoying his time as manager.

"Of course he uses his charisma, status and experience as a player, but it helps him transmit his message to the squad.

"Obviously some managers are more about tactics than him, but he makes you forget his so-called lack of experience as a coach thanks to his experience on the pitch."

Reports also says Ranger have deleted several friends on his Facebook, a sign that he could be on his way.

Flawed. :crazy2:

Guest Heneage

22.05.09 | Ian Ferris

Attacker Nile Ranger says he will leave Newcastle United if they are relegated to the Championship on Sunday, reports the Daily Mail.

"In the case that Newcastle go down, then I would have to hold talks with the club after the last game of the season," Ranger told Setanta.com..

"Everybody knows that I am an ambitious boy, and playing Championship football never crossed my mind.

"You have to have a plan for your career, and playing in the second division would be a step backward."

However, says he hopes temporary boss Shearer stays at St James' Park on a permanent basis next season.

"I hope that Alan Shearer will stay, whatever happens on Sunday," Ranger added. "I understand that he likes the job and is enjoying his time as manager.

"Of course he uses his charisma, status and experience as a player, but it helps him transmit his message to the squad.

"Obviously some managers are more about tactics than him, but he makes you forget his so-called lack of experience as a coach thanks to his experience on the pitch."

Reports also says Ranger have deleted several friends on his Facebook, a sign that he could be on his way.

If true, what a little twat, a step backward? He was all set to join Swindon.

22.05.09 | Ian Ferris

If true, what a little twat, a step backward? He was all set to join Swindon.

:lol: :lol:

22.05.09 | Ian Ferris

Nearly perfect. :bluestar: Good effort though.

Guest palnese

I put in the last line as a spoiler, but people reacted anyways, haha

Even if journalism is at its worse these days i dont think any reporter would have put in that  :coolsmiley:

You got me. My piss was actually boiling  bluelaugh.gif