Newcastle United 3-0 Portsmouth - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Guest smoggeordie

First half was average, end to end. looked like the conditions really affected us.

Second half we were phenominal for the majority, bar a few sparse attacks from Pompey.

Well played lads.

Guest Ridzuan

A great win for us.Nice to see Rossi scoring for us for the first time and Dyers back.But disappointing to see that Luque didnt play in any part of the game.

Cause FAT FRED doesnt like LUQUE thats why hes not playing  bluebigeek.gif

Just so I know is it going to be in EVERY thread? tongue.gif

Looks like we've got ourselves an anti-HTL. head_hurts_kr.gif

Just as relentless...

christ, the pompey commentators wouldnt shut up about it. i really want to see a video of it.

Was a ridiculous dive but the ref gave nowt and play continued.... then Rossi buried the chance. Can't see what they were complaining about, it wasn't given. Pair of clits.  :roll:

Holy shit it was shocking weather I really thought it was going to be called off, if it had been called off after HT we would have to had paid again for the replay.

Anyway to the game  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

we won fk knows how anyone could play when the ball just kept stopping dead but after we scored only 1 team in it really.

Nobby got MOTM but Rossi or wait for it Bramble were my MOTM.

Taylor wants slapped for the dive he did, we were so lucky the ref did not stop play and book him, seeing as Rossi got his goal is the delay frome veryone esle after Taylor dove.

Was awesome to see Dyer get a game 30 mins and he looked fit and well, made some good running, good few passes, came so close to scoring and tracked back well. Very happy with his 30 min run out.

Zoggy played much better than he has for a few games, but Duff was great when he came on.

Its really hard to judge anyone I suppose with the rain the way it was. But happy days beating Pompey 3-0 who would have thought it :D  :thup: :thup:

Guest ToonFanNorway

Thing is lads n lasses i believe WE can do it and get the FAT F**K OOT  bluewink.gif bluewink.gif bluewink.gif

I just want support  :thup:

It will not be every thread just most  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Thing is lads n lasses i believe WE can do it and get the FAT F**K OOT  bluewink.gif bluewink.gif bluewink.gif

I just want support attention  :thup:

It will not be every thread just most  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Sorry. Nee offence... :roll:

Guest ToonFanNorway

I just want support attention  :thup:

Sorry. Nee offence... :roll:

Nice one

Guest Gemmill

We played some nice stuff in the second half tbh.  Especially given the conditions.  Rossi showed some nice touches, Milner had a canny game, Dyer looked as quick as fuck again, Duff actually had moments when he looked like Damien Duff, Babayaro had a good game, as did Bramble, and Steven Taylor did one of the most spectacular dives ever.  All in all a canny night.

BASTARD freezing though.

Guest newcastle4life

finally a good win needs to continue on satarday and Rossi should be giving more starts with his goal defence desent for once as well.