SJP Free Open Day (nothing happened)

Willow

I was thinking of going along but can't help thinking it will be full of children.

Yup am going along, take my camera too, my little one wants to go, she loved her firs match on Saturday..

:lol:

I was thinking of going along but can't help thinking it will be full of children.

Yup am going along, take my camera too, my little one wants to go, she loved her firs match on Saturday..

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

fuck, my gf can't go. will i look a right tool if i go on my own.......

If by tool you mean paedo then yes. :lol:

will do, i plan to get there around 10am, although my phone camera is only 2mp, i'll try my best...

i'm guessing if they had had this on a sunday there'd be tons more coming, all my mates are at work and so if i do go i'll have to go on my lonesome :(

oh well, I'll stay as long as I can.............at least until the berbatov and arshavin signings are revealed :shifty:

Joy...expect a mixture of reviews from several of our mongtastic fans:

"Where gannaaa win the leeague man!"

"Where ganaa get relagaated and ashleeys nee good"

"We need some mint playaas, hows aboot that Henry, he's alreet like!"

"Five Nowt to the Toon on Sundaah!"

etc etc

Guest Christian Hayne

SSN said they will be there live at 10.30 for anyone interested

does this mean they know anything, but have been told by the club to stay quiet? or SSN have picked up on message board rumours and think they should be there just incase anything does happen in regard to transfers?

i don't think anyone will be announced, nothing will be mentioned colo will just come out with the rest of the team and train in front of the fans.

does this mean they know anything, but have been told by the club to stay quiet? or SSN have picked up on message board rumours and think they should be there just incase anything does happen in regard to transfers?

i don't think anyone will be announced, nothing will be mentioned colo will just come out with the rest of the team and train in front of the fans.

SSN being there is nothing out of the ordinary tbh! being the main sponsors of the mong charidee and all, they are merely carrying out their duties to (london town) society by exhibiting the great geordie public in the best possible light (hence 10:30 am)

Guest Christian Hayne

SSN being there is nothing out of the ordinary tbh! being the main sponsors of the mong charidee and all, they are merely carrying out their duties to (london town) society by exhibiting the great geordie public in the best possible light (hence 10:30 am)

thanks for clearing that up, what are your feelings on all the rumours about the announcement of signings this morning?

thanks for clearing that up, what are your feelings on all the rumours about the announcement of signings this morning?

Christian Hayne - SSN

who? me? i think the itk's are agreed that spurs are in for a great great season ahead, and all teams including Man Utd, Chelsea, Milan, Inter and Barca should watch their backs!! COYS  :clap2: :clap2: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest Christian Hayne

who? me? i think the itk's are agreed that spurs are in for a great great season ahead, and all teams including Man Utd, Chelsea, Milan, Inter and Barca should watch their backs!! COYS  :clap2: :clap2: :frantic: :frantic:

:D