The return of Lawro

Guest JamesD

Most negative article is about us in that whole piece...even after the polar opposite has been stated by our owner.

First rate cockface. 

Still bitter and twisted with us since he got binned for being shit. 

BBC have continue to realise how utterly shite he is at punditry and demoted him from MOTD to a co-commentator role. 

I hope they finally realise that he is not even that good and get rid of the squeeky voiced closet hom!

Cunt.

Hss patter has come from all the media bullshit stories, piss poor and lazy.  what are the BBC paying you for.

I think we will shock a few people this season and squeeze into europe.

Hss patter has come from all the media bullshit stories, piss poor and lazy.  what are the BBC paying you for.

I'll squeeze into you if you're not careful.

Super GAY!

Super GAY!

I was going with the Lawro theme tbf.

Michael Owen. Fit and scoring - the Magpies finish top half, if he isn't then they won't.

Cant really disagree with him, i mean where would we be now if Owen was injured for the 2nd half of last season? The Championship?

Super GAY!

I was going with the Lawro theme tbf.

:-[

All he knows about us is that Michael Owen plays for us and that Kevin Keegan is our manager with a history of combustion. Just concludes mid-table and rehashes some media hype about Keegan not being in control and Ashley being a bit suspicious. Clearly knows only about Liverpool and through sheer Match of the Day osmosis the rest of the big 4. Should have gone with Ian Wright if you ask me - at least Wright was good to laugh at.