Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Surely the press have to make something fairly big of Spurs' failure today after all the changing of personnel and high profile signings.

Its only one game but you just know what headlines would have appeared had it been us who spent a fortune and lost at what should have been a fairly winnable place like Middlesbrough

What about Everton shipping three goals and losing at home to Blackburn? Yet on Monday it'll inevitably be 'PRESSURE INCREASES ON KEEGAN' if/when we lose at Old Trafford.

Great to see two "top four" challengers lose on the opening day, spurs must be pig sick of the north east.

Takes a bit of pressure off our game tommorow, even if it is the first day of the season. Maybe the media can bore their fans with the "crisis" talk.

I agree with this....If we manage to get a point or two from these games it's just a big Bonus...

Guest kingdawson

Wow, a bit of an over reaction on our result tbh. Some people are getting a bit over excited.

This shambles of a performance will probably see Ramos buy a cb, some strikers and maybe even a dm. I would be worried if the transfer window was closed but it's far from closed, so we'll just see who we get in.

Everton looked horrible (albeit with no signings and a few injuries) and got booed off. Blackburn thoroughly deserved to win and Warnock had a decent game - it was his free-kick that led to the winner in injury time.

Everton looked horrible (albeit with no signings and a few injuries) and got booed off. Blackburn thoroughly deserved to win and Warnock had a decent game - it was his free-kick that led to the winner in injury time.

There fans saying they made Blackburn look like Brazil

Wow, a bit of an over reaction on our result tbh. Some people are getting a bit over excited.

This shambles of a performance will probably see Ramos buy a cb, some strikers and maybe even a dm. I would be worried if the transfer window was closed but it's far from closed, so we'll just see who we get in.

You must admit that after the pre-season that you have had - you didnt see this result coming

:lol:

Yeah, okay.

I'm sure you would have been as mellow as you are now if you had won 3 - 0.

Go read my previous posts, I knew this would happen. Your midfield was parting like the red sea. You lot are in a hell of a mess right now.

The window is fast closing now, so it's going to be a lot of hardwork getting in players now if you aren't already close to tying them up.

Laughing my bollocks off at this thread, Spurs need a cunt instead of all the fanny.

:fwap:                                    :fwap:            :fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap:                    :fwap::fwap::fwap:                                              :fwap:

:fwap:                              :fwap:                :fwap:                            :fwap:          :fwap:                                            :fwap:

:fwap:                  :fwap:                    :fwap:                            :fwap:                                                          :fwap:

:fwap:          :fwap:                        :fwap:                              :fwap:                                                        :fwap:

:fwap::fwap:                            :fwap: :fwap::fwap::fwap:                  :fwap::fwap::fwap:                                              :fwap:

:fwap::fwap:                            :fwap:                                            :fwap:                                          :fwap:

:fwap::fwap:                            :fwap:                                              :fwap:                                        :fwap:

:fwap::fwap:                              :fwap:                                            :fwap:                                          :fwap:

:fwap::fwap:                              :fwap:                                      :fwap:                                                       

:fwap::fwap:                              :fwap::fwap::fwap::fwap:                :fwap::fwap::fwap:                                                  :fwap:

Guest kingdawson

Yeah, okay.

Go read my previous posts, I knew this would happen. Your midfield was parting like the red sea. You lot are in a hell of a mess right now.

The window is fast closing now, so it's going to be a lot of hardwork getting in players now if you aren't already close to tying them up.

Fucking hell, did you ejaculate when Mido scored?

Do you think the 'doom and gloom' story you've just painted, has any effect on me?. Im pretty sure we'll bring in a few new faces AND im pretty sure we'll improve on this shit result.

It's all about getting the balance right. Ramos tried a system today that in hindsight was wrong. Lennon should not have played, Bale should, berbatov should have started, Bentley should have played on the right.

Woodgate was very good but he was more or less defending on his own.

Yeah, okay.

Do you think the 'doom and gloom' story you've just painted, has any effect on me?. Im pretty sure we'll bring in a few new faces AND im pretty sure we'll improve on this shit result.

It's all about getting the balance right. Ramos tried a system today that in hindsight was wrong. Lennon should not have played, Bale should, berbatov should have started, Bentley should have played on the right.

So basically your manager's shit and you still need to sign the same players you needed at the start of the summer? :lol: ;)

got to add my laughs to the spurs result mind, ba-ha-fucking-ha

as dawson says they still have enough time to address their weak points, and i'd expect them to as well...losing to 'boro doesn't fit in well with the plan does it?

hope we can be this smug after tomorrow, anything less than 5-0 and i reckon we can ;)

Yeah, okay.

f***ing hell, did you ejaculate when Mido scored?

Do you think the 'doom and gloom' story you've just painted, has any effect on me?. Im pretty sure we'll bring in a few new faces AND im pretty sure we'll improve on this s*** result.

:aww:

Don't be mad at me buddy. I'm stating facts here. Cold, hard facts. The same ones I've been stating all summer.

A lot of people on here claimed it was sour grapes and so I am happy they have been made to look quite silly.

We're talking about Boro here! You didn't even compete hardly.

All talk all the time. Can't do the business on the field though. You've started the season off terribly. Fact. Just like last year. Boro!

If you can't take the heat then roll out son!

Yeah, okay.

So basically your manager's shit and you still need to sign the same players you needed at the start of the summer? :lol: ;)

:laugh: