Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Marseille through to the CL group stages after beating Brann 2-1. Complete and utter wank performance by the Brann defense though, don't think I've ever in my entire life seen defenders just hand away two goals in a way like that.

Marseille through to the CL group stages after beating Brann 2-1. Complete and utter w*** performance by the Brann defense though, don't think I've ever in my entire life seen defenders just hand away two goals in a way like that.

How long have you been supporting NUFC ??

Marseille through to the CL group stages after beating Brann 2-1. Complete and utter w*** performance by the Brann defense though, don't think I've ever in my entire life seen defenders just hand away two goals in a way like that.

That's what I'm trying to say, it's almost worse than some of our most shite defending through the ages.

And I've supported us since before I can remember btw. :razz:

:lol:

Guest getalife

Absolutely class bit of commentary there. Whereas this time last night we brought on Owen...on comes David Healy and Gerry Birtles pops up with, "They're bringing on their big guns now". :lol:

Wow......

That's what I'm trying to say, it's almost worse than some of our most shite defending through the ages.

I've seen Bramble do worse, but not twice in the same game (same defender behind all goals, he scored Brann's as well). Taiwo hasn't impressed me at all as a defender.

Guest quklaani

Absolutely class bit of commentary there. Whereas this time last night we brought on Owen...on comes David Healy and Gerry Birtles pops up with, "They're bringing on their big guns now". :lol:

Im no Sunderland fan, but I do like Healy...so  :snod:  to you.

I've seen Bramble do worse, but not twice in the same game (same defender behind all goals, he scored Brann's as well). Taiwo hasn't impressed me at all as a defender.

It's a pity. I'd have loved to see Brann in CL.

you know, onyewu has actually looked pretty good today. much better than he did for us. (though that beard is hilarious)

He never really got a proper chance here. Wouldnt mind having him back tbh

Not a bad player. Had he been partnered with an experienced pro, he'd done ok.

But we can do better.

what were Benitez and the Liege manager having a pop at each other about?  I've got the sound off on that, cos I'm watchin the mackem game.

Apparently Benitez was angry at a Liege player "diving" pretty fucking laughable when he's got Gerrard on the field.

what were Benitez and the Liege manager having a pop at each other about?  I've got the sound off on that, cos I'm watchin the mackem game.

Apparently Benitez was angry at a Liege player "diving" pretty fucking laughable when he's got Gerrard on the field.

Set up again for a late Liverpool winner or through on penalties

Already got Liverpool in the CL final written all over it

Apparently Benitez was angry at a Liege player "diving" pretty f***ing laughable when he's got Gerrard on the field.

ahh right cheers.

Come on Forest!  Paul Smith thumping header from a corner in the last min of injury time please!

Guest elpapi

Apparently Benitez was angry at a Liege player "diving" pretty f***ing laughable when he's got Gerrard on the field.

Liverpool didn't give the ball back after a Standard player was injured, saying he dived and wasn't injured at all... bastards, with blatant divers as gerrard and torres in the team

although standard crashing out would give us more of a chance to get fellaini i guess...

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

C'mon Std Leige.... Liverpool have to be the jammiest team in England... Their Fans are total pricks too :D

Guest kingdawson

Liverpool have been shite in all their games this season but they keep picking up results. That wont happen when they face the big boys.