Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

"Little petty from the ref that"

Fuck off Gray you cunt.

Havent you heard of the "Respect" Campaign. Players arent meant to mouth off. If you do you get booked.

Aye, but not 5 minutes earlier, they were harping on about the respect campaign deserving everyone's support and then come out with that shit. I really hate Andy Gray, such a complete twat.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Man Utd were class tonight. I would like to see their possession/passing accuracy stats for tonight as it looked fantastic away from home as well

Apart from Tevez and Carrick it was the same line up against us, and shows how good a point it was for us.

Man Utd were class tonight. I would like to see their possession/passing accuracy stats for tonight as it looked fantastic away from home as well

Apart from Tevez and Carrick it was the same line up against us, and shows how good a point it was for us.

Aye, good ball retention, but toothless. Scored a goal that Pompey really shouldn't have let them...

He does seem to favour Liverpool, Man Utd and (I think) Everton.

fucking joking aren't you? He does my head in.

Hardly ever has a good word about us and is always right up Steven Gerrard's arse.

fucking joking aren't you? He does my head in.

Hardly ever has a good word about us and is always right up Steven Gerrard's arse.

Nope, I'm getting Everton entirely mixed up with another club. Sorry.

f***ing joking aren't you? He does my head in.

He loves Villa like.

If Man Utd get Berbatov as expected, how would they line up? Shift Rooney our wide (and I think they've said they won't do that any more), play Berbatov up front with Tevez in behind and let Ronaldo run anywhere? Or does someone drop out?

If Man Utd get Berbatov as expected, how would they line up? Shift Rooney our wide (and I think they've said they won't do that any more), play Berbatov up front with Tevez in behind and let Ronaldo run anywhere? Or does someone drop out?

Ronaldo drops out & fucks off to Spain :frantic:

He loves Villa like.

Yeah, thought it was one of his old clubs. To be honest I don't get to see many games on Sky these days. Which in some ways is a good thing.

He refused to use a red line to highlight a pass because the clip was a Everton pass. He is a blue nose, you just cant see it.

He refused to use a red line to highlight a pass because the clip was a Everton pass. He is a blue nose, you just cant see it.

Nope, I can't see it. There's always people moaning about him on our forums.

To me he has alway been pro-Everton, always speaks fondly of them & seems to love it that a Scotsman is in charge

http://www.liverpoolpies.tv/2008/03/three_antigray_facebook_groups.html

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/03/16/sky-sports-under-fire-for-anti-liverpool-fc-bias-64375-20631940/

To me he has alway been pro-Everton, always speaks fondly of them & seems to love it that a Scotsman is in charge

http://www.liverpoolpies.tv/2008/03/three_antigray_facebook_groups.html

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/03/16/sky-sports-under-fire-for-anti-liverpool-fc-bias-64375-20631940/

Liverpool fans are ridiculous to be fair.

The first time he didn't lick their arse on TV and the dummy was well and truly thrown out. I mean, come on, anti-Liverpool bias on Sky? Imagine they had to put up with the coverage the rest of us get. :lol:

Personally, I have no time for Andy Gray. He's only interested in talking up Everton when there's money to be made- a cushy column in the Echo or a new book to plug. I know lots of other blues feel the same about him.

That's a good question. He could afford to change things around to keep the players fresh, but I think his strongest line up would be Berbatov, plus two from Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez.

Personally, Tevez is the one I'd axe if I wanted to field the strongest side. He's a very busy player, but his passing actually isn't anything great. The ball often ends up going backwards when he has possession.

Having said that, he'd walk into any other team in the Premiership bar Chelsea.

Carrick _ Scholes

Ronaldo ___________ Giggs

Rooney

Berbatov

I'd reckon something along those lines.  He's the front/target man they need and Rooney loves that free/playing in the hole position.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

goalkeeper

some defenders

Shcoles        Carrick

Rooney

Ronaldo            Tevez

Berbatov

I'd drop Rooney.. he's simply not performing

He's really overrated but he does make a nuisance of himself, that's for sure.  He posses a threat and always has defenders on their toes even if he doesn't deserve to have them on edge.