So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Yes, I know this didn't require a new thread, but with all the optimism around I expect a couple of opinions to have changed.

So who will it be? Hopefully we won't be leaving all the hard work until deadline week.

Yes, I know this didn't require a new thread, but with all the optimism around I expect a couple of opinions to have changed.

So who will it be? Hopefully we won't be leaving all the hard work until deadline week.

loans i reckon, makes a lot of sense...tiago & saviola with options to buy tick every box, which probably means they're not even on the radar

If we got a very good CB and CM in we'll have a team to be honest, but it's such a big 'if'

if we could find some system to get Owen playing next to Martins with a playmaker just behind em it would be fantastic.

Convinced that EVERY defender in this league is shit scared of Martins tbh, he's a fucking gem that boy

I reckon there's probably some meat to that Saviola thing. How much would Saviola do for team chemistry btw? Best defender, best midfielder, and then a striker linking the three together in one big Argentinian circle... it'd be class, surely? Cracking goalscoring record.

Probably a defender, too - not Warnock though.

Then another young import and that'll be it, probably.