So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Fuking hell, i thought you were having a laugh. You lot actually happy you've got him in?  :lol:

:rolleyes: Yes,yes i know,we`ve signed a load of s****,but the Tooooooon as signed world class Argies

Factually true TBH.

;D ;D I must admit that dickhead that wears the spiderman mask,looked half decent against Man utd reserve\youth last week.

8 of that starting 11 started their previous fully competitive game in the middle of may

First time i've had a look over there for ages,  its fucking brilliant :D   They reckon Niall is king for getting in Cisse (!) on a season long loan.  Awesome stuff,  I could read that all night.

"Thank you Niall.....im so proud!

.......to be part of of my beloved club, never before have we had such a high media profile, and to make things better, it is shutting those twats up the road well and truly up." 

That in particular made me smile.  Why in gods name would signing a load of shite shut us up?  Shut us up about what,  anyway?  I don't get it.

Tbf some of the threads on various Newcastle boards aren't anything to be proud of. We mock those fuckers, but some of our fans are just as bad.

Links?

Tbf some of the threads on various Newcastle boards aren't anything to be proud of. We mock those fuckers, but some of our fans are just as bad.

Sure,  we mock them,  but every fucking thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

Where as none of yours looked decent against liverpool.  :pow:

did you watch the game??

I watched the game.  

I witnessed 32 minutes 25 seconds of Sunderland running around, headless chicken syndrome albeit with Spurs rejects & Steed Malbranque who is a quality player.

After that, I then watched a team resorting to long ball tactics and Liverpool controlling the game for the full second half.

And then Torres putting a blinding goal in the bottom left hand corner.

:clap:

Congratulations, you lot are in for a Sewpa Dewpa season....

:rolleyes: :laugh2:

One in third of the threads seem to be about Newcastle over there though.

First time i've had a look over there for ages,  its f***ing brilliant :D   They reckon Niall is king for getting in Cisse (!) on a season long loan.  Awesome stuff,  I could read that all night.

"Thank you Niall.....im so proud!

.......to be part of of my beloved club, never before have we had such a high media profile, and to make things better, it is shutting those twats up the road well and truly up." 

That in particular made me smile.   Why in gods name would signing a load of s**** shut us up?  Shut us up about what,  anyway?  I don't get it.

Are they Sunderland supporters, or Newcastle haters first?.... Its thier obssesion with us that makes us superior.

Sure,  we mock them,  but every fucking thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

I dont think he understands

Sure,  we mock them,  but every f***ing thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

I read most football forums,and all,bar the NUFC forums,seem to think these are great signings for SAFC.

I understand that,rivalry taken into account,as to our boards obsession with NUFC,thats nonsence tbh

take of your black and white specs and read through most of the threads on this,or any other Mag board

see how many threads there are without some reference to Sunderland

I watched the game. 

I witnessed 32 minutes 25 seconds of Sunderland running around, headless chicken syndrome albeit with Spurs rejects & Steed Malbranque who is a quality player.

After that, I then watched a team resorting to long ball tactics and Liverpool controlling the game for the full second half.

You need to put your Bias to bed mate,that statments utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

EDIT. just had a look over on the SMB,out of the 35 threads on the first page,theres not one thread about NUFC... O0

Sure,  we mock them,  but every f***ing thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

I read most football forums,and all,bar the NUFC forums,seem to think these are great signings for SAFC.

I understand that,rivalry taken into account,as to our boards obsession with NUFC,thats nonsence tbh

take of your black and white specs and read through most of the threads on this,or any other Mag board

I watched the game. 

You need to put your Bias to bad mate,that statment utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

your so obsessed with us, your posting on here.

i listen to the three legends every nite i get the chance, virtually every Sunderland and boro caller, want to discredit the Toon, rather than talk about thier own clubs.

Its Sunderlands and  boros obsession with us that makes us superior....

That is apart from the fact that we are just simply a bigger better club also...

Oh well,  funny.

I watched the game. 

You need to put your Bias to bed mate,that statments utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

Bias aside, it certainly wasn't as good a performance as some of you lot down the road would have people think. 

Also, are you still at school perhaps?  I ask this as you can't spell or write grammatically/punctuated sentences correctly. 

Or do they just not teach such niceties on Wearside?

Oh, I forgot, your probably doped up to your tits on smack that you're as bewildered and disillusion as the rest of your 'Sewpa' fans are. 

Take the chips off your shoulder and realise that (and I'm not being an arrogant/cocky Geordie 'bassa' here) you will always live in the shadows and limelight of Newcastle & Newcastle United. 

City, culture and football.

Now sit down, shut up and fuck off.

Oh well,  funny.

I watched the game. 

You need to put your Bias to bad mate,that statment utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

i listen to the three legends every nite i get the chance, virtually every Sunderland and boro caller, want to discredit the Toon, rather than talk about thier own clubs.

That is apart from the fact that we are just simply a bigger better club also...

I refer you to the above post.

I post on here yes,I also post on toontastic,red cafe,Liverpool and everton,the spuds etc,etc,etc,

Im interested in Football,is that a sin?

you should check out how many Mags post on the SMB, they treat well,If they aren`t idiots,but we do get our share of knuckle draggers,that post shite!

As to your comment "we are just simply a bigger better club"

I think the fact that we were English Champions 6 times

to Newcastles 4 ,may have slipped your memory,or are you a Skyboy??

Oh well,  funny.

I watched the game. 

I refer you to the above post.

I post on here yes,I also post on toontastic,red cafe,Liverpool and everton,the spuds etc,etc,etc,

Im interested in Football,is that a sin?

you should check out how many Mags post on the SMB, they treat well,If they aren`t idiots,but we do get our share of knuckle draggers,that post shite!

As to your comment "we are just simply a bigger better club"

I think the fact that we were English Champions 6 times

to Newcastles 4 ,may have slipped your memory,or are you a Skyboy??

Whereas you were around in the 1930's

:rolleyes:

Fuking divvy.

tbf I think Sunderland have made some really good signings this summer. It's all relative. These are good moves for their club. Anyone they approach will now look at their club and at least be familiar with a good number of the players there.

Rafa was an absolute idiot when it came to Cisse, and Cisse in particular could be a very good move for them. I think he is at least as good as Darren Bent, who isn't that bad at all. Cisse, Diouf, Malbranque ... that's a solid three players righ there.

It's going to be a lot more fun playing, and beating, them  :razz: and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm pretty sure they will beat Tottenham this weekend.