Doing the double over Sunderland...

bulivye
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think that Sunderland might be a surprise package this season, done some good transfers though they have spent rather much but I dont think that can be helped being in the situation they are. Some people write off their signings as rejects etc. but thats mostly bullshit. Have a feeling Keane might be able to sort out Anton Ferdinand if he does sign and he is without a doubt a talent.

Guest hikickry

I think that Sunderland might be a surprise package this season, done some good transfers though they have spent rather much but I dont think that can be helped being in the situation they are. Some people write off their signings as rejects etc. but thats mostly bullshit. Have a feeling Keane might be able to sort out Anton Ferdinand if he does sign and he is without a doubt a talent.

yeh i dont think all of their signings are crap, they have got some tripe in though. They probs will improve on last season, but i dont think we have anything to worry about, because i fully expect us to have a much improved season

same as last season although both will be harder games.

We still look better than them but without some signings from our side we will be weakened by injuries and that might be a factor.

I agree, they are going down. Now that would be a suprise package  :pow:

Agree with your post james, keep the attitude and commitment but just up the finishing.

Btw whats does "FYP" mean?

Stands for "Fixed Your post".

And here's the urbandictionary explanation:

"Accronym for Fixed Your Post. Use when quoting someone in a newsgroup or onine forum and then add a few key words here and there.

Mr.PotatoHead:

"Radiohead sucks."

GoodTasteInMusicGuy:

""Radiohead rocks" FYP" "

Why are we OBSSESSED about them I mean they are not what we are looking after we should aim high we should aim for top 4 and last time I checked Sunderland is no where there....

well, they ARE our rivals and i'll wager that the top 4 will all do the double over them...  :aww:

Nosworthy is awful.

Oh yeah, you must be right then. I've seen every minute of both in a Sunderland shirt, you've seen Match of the Day highlights, but yeah, I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

Cheers.

I think Oasis are shit too btw.

In fairness to the mackems they've strengthened considerably this summer....for their standards anyway.

I think that if we have our best players available and play to our best we'll beat them. Simple as that.

Although I voted for us to draw away and win at home!  :lol:

Nosworthy is awful.

Oh yeah, you must be right then. I've seen every minute of both in a Sunderland shirt, you've seen Match of the Day highlights, but yeah, I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

Cheers.

I think Oasis are shit too btw.

:lol:

Guest Definitely Maybe

Nosworthy is awful.

You may have seen Nosworthy more but you have a biased view of him, same as we do with some of our players. He's reliable and an average premiership defender probably in the Andy O Brien bracket if you're lucky.

The question was who is better - Nosworthy or Evans.

Evans is the better "footballer," Nosworthy the better defender. They compliment each other well.

Evans made far more mistakes last season than Nosworthy. Bobby Moore he is not, but he is strong, very quick and good in the air. He's a reliable centre back and better than O'Brien. Imo.

Not to say Evans won't go on to become the better of the two.

Nosworthy is awful.

You may have seen Nosworthy more but you have a biased view of him, same as we do with some of our players.  He's reliable and an average premiership defender probably in the Andy O Brien bracket if you're lucky.

Evans is the better "footballer," Nosworthy the better defender. They compliment each other well.

Evans made far more mistakes last season than Nosworthy. Bobby Moore he is not, but he is strong, very quick and good in the air. He's a reliable centre back and better than O'Brien. Imo.

I thought you were dead man.  :love:

Nosworthy is awful.

You may have seen Nosworthy more but you have a biased view of him, same as we do with some of our players.  He's reliable and an average premiership defender probably in the Andy O Brien bracket if you're lucky.

I thought you were dead man.  :love:

aye a voice of mackem reason....welcome back

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...