So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

heskey

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

We need a big man, Keegan is a fan, he wouldn't cost the earth, is due a move etc etc.

I wouldn't be too upset with Heskey to be honest if his signing was coupled with a couple of other good ones.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The list for the tream's first league clash this year doesn't include Javier Saviola and Míchel Salgado as both men are still recovering from their injuries. Wesley Sneijder is also injured and his countryman Rafael van der Vaart will also miss the match because he was sent off in the Spanish Super Cup. Jordi Codina, Javi García and Robinho have been left out for coaching decisions.

SQUAD LIST

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Jerzy Dudek

Defenders: Fabio Cannavaro, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Heinze, Metzelder, Torres

Midfielders: Diarra, Gago, Robben, Guti, Drenthe, De la Red

Forwards: Raúl, Van Nistelrooy, Higuaín.

"We have got four or five irons in the fire at the moment, two of which are pretty well down the line and three which are could bees, maybes, and he (Zayatte) is one of those could be, maybes.

"We have had him training this morning. He looks like a player who could certainly improve us.

"He plays three or four positions, and I like those sort of players.

"We will see where we go.

"I have got to talk to (executive director (football)] Dennis (Wise) and (vice-president (player recruitment) Tony (Jimenez) about it."