Spurs in crisis !

Guest f***thepress

Only short term this.  I can see them coming good in the end. Just early teething problems.

One or 2 wins and I see them getting into a groove.

I think it's more of a case of replace both Berbatov and Keane, sign a defensive midfielder, a left winger and two new central defenders to replace their injury prone ones and then they'll get into the groove. Sucks to be them.

Only short term this.  I can see them coming good in the end. Just early teething problems.

Just like last year?

But the previous 2 seasons they finished 5th.. and last year they still managed to win a cup despite a dreadful start with internal wranglings.

I aint no Spurs fan or Spurs lover, but I honestly they think they have enough quality to eventually come good.

If not then all's the better but I am guessing that too many people will just be assuming that their season has collapsed around them. Only been 2 games.

Guest hikickry

just think, we might not have gone for jonas had we ended up with modric, i know which one id rather have...(Jonas). Im so glad it isnt going well for spurs, especially because of all of the southern press arselicking they have been receiving, as opposed to our mocking.

ha, bloody brilliant, lets hope they keepup their bad run  >:D

Sure, their season was pretty much over after the Carling Cup final but 14 league games with just three (West Ham, Pompey and Reading) victories isn't good enough, especially not for a side who's trying to break in into top four. This calender year they can add two more wins (against Sunderland and Derby) to make it five out of 18 league games.. They will probably go back to being a mid-table team like they used to

just think, we might not have gone for jonas had we ended up with modric, i know which one id rather have...(Jonas). Im so glad it isnt going well for spurs, especially because of all of the southern press arselicking they have been receiving, as opposed to our mocking.

ha, bloody brilliant, lets hope they keepup their bad run  >:D

Cringe-worthy.

Can't believe people are coming to conclusions after TWO games.

I think it's more of a case of replace both Berbatov and Keane, sign a defensive midfielder, a left winger and two new central defenders to replace their injury prone ones and then they'll get into the groove. Sucks to be them.

Whereas we're so well off?

What a rubbish start. No excuse for them to lose twice on the bounce to very average teams.

I'm not that bothered by Spurs but it does make me laugh the way every single year the papers make them out to be the second coming and every year it just doesn't happen.

I've got a spurs fan at work (complete with the onion ring removal) and he's a twat. Glad they got stuffed today albeit by the mackems.

They've lost two of their best goalscorers in Keane & berb, if those two were playing today the result might have been different. Mid table dross as usual

Whereas we're so well off?

4 points against harder teams compared to their 0 tbh.  :colo:

Yeah, but not today.  We're great, they're shite.  Thats all that matters.