James Milner joins Aston Villa - £12m!

Ally
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Citys sub keeper in the mix n all

Carlton Cole called up too.

f***ing joke if he gets a cap like. The lad couldn't trap a bag of sand.

Oh no! You stole Carlton Cole! :lol: We called him up for our last friendly. I can't believe either country really think Carlton Cole is going to help them.

My mate has been raving about him recently, saying he's in great form.

What's he crossing been like?

Getting better. I John Robertson was a slow, unspectacular winger but knew how to put a cross in. He's obviously been doing something with him.

I'd consider him a right sided midfielder rather than a winger, in any case, if that makes sense.

Also in his favour may be the fact that we have Young on the other wing sticking the crosses in, so he's not the only player we can turn to for balls in to the box.

Sweet Jesus. One time you had to have been playing well for about season to get in the England team now its 6 games.

Tell that to Owen. He got nothing for that run he went on at the end of last season and beginning of this season.

Guest timmy boy

Getting better. I John Robertson was a slow, unspectacular winger but knew how to put a cross in. He's obviously been doing something with him.

I'd consider him a right sided midfielder rather than a winger, in any case, if that makes sense.

Also in his favour may be the fact that we have Young on the other wing sticking the crosses in, so he's not the only player we can turn to for balls in to the box.

Fair play to him, always a likeable character whatever his flaws were here. I notice Villa have 6 players in the squad also, couldn't be going much better for you lot at the minute. 

Fair play to him, always a likeable character whatever his flaws were here. I notice Villa have 6 players in the squad also, couldn't be going much better for you lot at the minute. 

Although in fairness, I've seen us do spectacular things in the past, I've seen us get to the precipice of a real breakthrough and then suddenly piss it all away so many times, too.

Oh no! You stole Carlton Cole! :lol: We called him up for our last friendly. I can't believe either country really think Carlton Cole is going to help them.

Stole from Nigeria?!? I think it was a case of Nigeria trying to steal Cole from England, as he was not eligible to play for Nigeria.

Sweet Jesus. One time you had to have been playing well for about season to get in the England team now its 6 games.

Tell that to Owen. He got nothing for that run he went on at the end of last season and beginning of this season.

With most of the weekends horse racing cancelled it is very hard to track down where Mick is, so I wont be able to tell him.

With most of the weekends horse racing cancelled it is very hard to track down where Mick is, so I wont be able to tell him.

Manchester probably.  :lol:

:lol: That brings back memories. Ironic you should say that seeing as Souness was one of the worst things to happen to Milner.

Guest kingdawson

GK

L. Young CB CB LB

Milner MF Barry A. Young

Heskey Agbonlahor

Good to see Luke Young in there, he has been brilliant this season, and consistently so.

Surprised no shout for Curtis Davies, mind.

Luke Young is a player we should never have sold. We got decent money for him but he always looked good whenever he played.

Remember how Nigeria and England had a "row" about who was going to get Ameobi? :lol:

Pretty sure Shola rejected us. I guess he's still aiting for his England call up :lol:

Stole from Nigeria?!? I think it was a case of Nigeria trying to steal Cole from England, as he was not eligible to play for Nigeria.

It's not really stealing when the other party is willing to give it away. This was definitely a consensual call up.