Replace Milner with ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quaresma.

Realisticly?

No idea. SWP is getting on a tad

Aye, at 26 he's not far off gripping for life on his walker...!

He's actually a couple month older than man. i must be f#*ked then...!

FFS, you know what I mean if your not a complete fucktard...

Guest hikickry

Lets just get Arda Turan

would love to get him. Although our priority should still be a class CM; a Jonas/Zog wing combination seems good to me.  :thup:

Guest sondre

Get Palacios FFS!! Would be glad to splash 12 mill for him. He's a beast on the defensive end, and he's good going forward as well. This would bench Butt, and we could play him in the middle with Guthrie. Even better, get both him an Valencia:D:D:D :celb: :celb:

Guest Mr Nipple

Let us get two out of one with Larsson and Skjelbred replacing Milner.

Two young and talented guys will be a good addition to our paper thin CM area.

I don't think Milner's need to be replaced...but exactly as one of the poll options was splash the cash on another central midfilder(creative and offensive one preferrably)

My first midfield would be(diamond):

New guy

Zoggy               Jonas

Guthrie/Butt

Then backups are needed at least for Jonas and this new playmaker. Skjelbred would do a great back for this so called wow signing( Arshavin :rolleyes: )

Got to bring in Lennon now.

I know his end product is questionable, but his place is under threat if not completely gone, but he does have bags of pace, and we could possibly work on the rest of his problems over the coming season.

I wonder if the Milner money could stretch for him and Larsson?

I know his end product is questionable, but his place is under threat if not completely gone, but he does have bags of pace, and we could possibly work on the rest of his problems over the coming season.

So we've just sold Milner for £12 million, and of all the players on God's green Earth the best you can come up with is Lennon?! That's frightening!

Wouldn't we essentially be back to square one? A player who flatters to deceive but never actually produces an end product? Just in this case Lennon is a bit quicker. No thanks. Knowing Tottenham they would demand £12 million and all!

There are much better payers out there who are rumoured to be available this summer and would cost less. Prime example is Seb Larsson. We could even go abroad and bring in someone like Jaroslav Plasil or even Joaquin.

So we've just sold Milner for £12 million, and of all the players on God's green Earth the best you can come up with is Lennon?! That's frightening!

Wouldn't we essentially be back to square one? A player who flatters to deceive but never actually produces an end product? Just in this case Lennon is a bit quicker. No thanks. Knowing Tottenham they would demand £12 million and all!

There are much better payers out there who are rumoured to be available this summer and would cost less. Prime example is Seb Larsson. We could even go abroad and bring in someone like Jaroslav Plasil or even Joaquin.

:rolleyes:

Agreed. But Joaquin would want very high wages probably and is very inconsistent. Only class when he's in the mood. And om not sure he would like to move to the north east either. Would rather go for other players than him, But who knows. Could be a good signing. But a risky signing imo..

Guest samtoonarmy

I dont think we should buy a replacement, afterall weve got Jonas to play on the right. Then we should shift N'Zogbia on the left side and we should buy a new left-back, possibly someone like Stephen Warnock or Leighton Baines. But if were going to sign a replacement, then I think we should sign Lennon or Malouda.

I dont think we should buy a replacement, afterall weve got Jonas to play on the right. Then we should shift N'Zogbia on the left side and we should buy a new left-back, possibly someone like Stephen Warnock or Leighton Baines. But if were going to sign a replacement, then I think we should sign Lennon or Malouda.

Atm i think we need a right footed player more than a left one...