Henrik Larsson?

Captain Underpants

My first reaction was I hope not, but to counter that we desperately need someone up front and as short term signing he ticks most of the boxes, but if ths is the wow signing, then the club don't think the fans have particuarily high expectations.

Guest elbee909

Yep times up, I think I'll pop onto that ronny gill forum and find out what Mr G's excuse is :)

The old 'missed a plane' excuse.  Fuckstain.

Yep times up, I think I'll pop onto that ronny gill forum and find out what Mr G's excuse is :)

The old 'missed a plane' excuse.  Fuckstain.

Seems to happen so often, why can't these footballers get to the airports in time, evertyone knows you have to be there 2 hours in advance to get your baggage xrayed and stuff.

I think he could, ive been following from years and he runs more than any other swedish national team player except Elmander. Hes a great worker and would get goals in the different cups and would defenitely be an asset as hes 10 times better then Smith and Ameobi. Hes also rarely injured and therefore i would take him.

I think he could, ive been following from years and he runs more than any other swedish national team player except Elmander. Hes a great worker and would get goals in the different cups and would defenitely be an asset as hes 10 times better then Smith and Ameobi. Hes also rarely injured and therefore i would take him.

Blue Peter badge is in the post mate.

Would be a very disappointing signing, mostly because it'd indicate that we missed out on all our main targets in terms of strikers.

Would be a stop-gap signing, and has been said he was poor at the Euro's and is nothing even approaching the player he once was. Would be an improvement over Smith and Shola though, I guess.

factually 10 times better? or opinion

Lets get sheringham and sutton whilst we are at it. might aswell give milner his raise than spunk 6 months worth of wages on larsson.

ive heard we are making a late bid to snatch Andy Cole too.

factually 10 times better? or opinion

Lets get sheringham and sutton whilst we are at it. might aswell give milner his raise than spunk 6 months worth of wages on larsson.

ive heard we are making a late bid to snatch Andy Cole too.

Well Smith scored 0 and Ameobi scored 0 last season.  10 x 0 = 0, so I suggest we don't sign him.