SSN: Kamil Zayatte joins Hull City

Dave

Everton fans showing the love  ;D

http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?556451

Thread - kamil zayatte - gone to Newcastle

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

"surprise surprise, f***ing geordie c*** bastards, thieving little pikeys"  :cheesy:

"lazy geordie dilusional two bob c***s! "

Few more

"It just wouldn't be transfer season without th skunks stealing a player. At least it was him!!"

That's so funny. sI think someone should tell them,  stupid Moyes tried to get Tiago after we'd done all the spadework to set up a loan deal.

who have we ever stolen from them again?

Not 100%, but weren't they interested in Smith as well before we got him? If so they should be thanking us

Parker & Emre were strongly linked in 2005...and I think Moyes was sniffing around Owen before we got him as well.

Wow

:lol:

Don't tell me you've bought into that Rivals bullshit?

Beg your pardon?

Sorry, sounded like you're waiting for this imaginary 'wow' signing and your post was sarcastic. Apologies if that's wrong and you're genuinely stunned. :lol:

Wow

:lol:

Don't tell me you've bought into that Rivals bullshit?

Beg your pardon?

Sorry, sounded like you're waiting for this imaginary 'wow' signing and your post was sarcastic. Apologies if that's wrong and you're genuinely stunned. :lol:

Did I say "wow"? Meant to say "who?".. ;)

Guest kingdawson

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

"surprise surprise, f***ing geordie c*** bastards, thieving little pikeys"  :cheesy:

I remember reading posts on an Everton forum a while back. They seemed to have some sort of irrational hatred for you lot (similiar to the hatred you lot have for us).

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

I remember reading posts on an Everton forum a while back. They seemed to have some sort of irrational hatred for you lot (similiar to the hatred you lot have for us).

How dare you!

Our hatred for Spurs is VERY rational.  :angry:

Guest elbee909

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

No, we just hate _you_, KD. ;)

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

Who doesn't??

Guest VegasToon

"Must be s*** then!"

"There at it again... "

I remember reading posts on an Everton forum a while back. They seemed to have some sort of irrational hatred for you lot (similiar to the hatred everyone have for us).

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bettings on this page ending at around 80+ pages?

i'll take that bet unless its henry, arda or xavi people arnt bothered; people are getting greedy

Considering the current regime's track record so far with "never heard of him" players, I'm willing to trust their judgement on this. Although naturally we'd still need more signings.

Not even clear that we're in for him though, agent might just be holding Everton ransom.

Which one of our signings hadn't you heard of? Probably 1 of the 4, who is yet to play in the Premiership right?

Considering the current regime's track record so far with "never heard of him" players, I'm willing to trust their judgement on this. Although naturally we'd still need more signings.

Not even clear that we're in for him though, agent might just be holding Everton ransom.

Which one of our signings hadn't you heard of? Probably 1 of the 4, who is yet to play in the Premiership right?

I'd never heard of Jonas although I remember seeing his spiderman celebration on SSN.

I don't know anything about this lad but we need cover for right back IMO, Geremi is too slow and Edgar is championship standard.

jonas?

jonas?

Don't people on here watch Spanish football? Serious question like...

jonas?

clearly not, or not all of us anyway.

see the jonas signs thread.

jonas?

I watch most of it and he's never stood out to me.

You could probably count on one hand the mallorca games Sky had on though tbf.