Ignacio María González signed from Valencia on year-long loan deal

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just saw the Youtube video (you have to search for Nacho Danubio, otherwise you get some left back video) and he looks quite lively. Decent in the air and quite quick. From what I saw on there he looks like he could add something to our squad.

Guest Stephen927

Got enough faith in Keegan and the scouting team to trust them on deals like this. Haven't heard of him, but then again I hadn't heard of Gutierrez and Bassong and they have done well so far.

Whats wrong with posting a youtube video?

It brings the moderators out in a rash.

why

The youtube pixies will come and gut us all in our sleep. They're nowhere near as bad as the fixture fairies though.

Gonzalez gives me Bassedas vibes,,,, lets just hope that the scouts  keep up the good work..

Lol, I served him, Cordone, Marcelino and strangely enough Shay Given drinks once.

I guess Shay was their tour guide!  :lol:

I was just thinking that as a pretty low risk loan, could this guy be being brought in as cover for Barton.

It's apparently looking very likely that barton will be out for 16 games! This essentially rules him out for this season as it would take a while to get up to speed match fitness wise etc.

Probably what the club is thinking as far as this move goes, and it would make a lot more sense I think.

He is 26 years old and they have let him go because they already have too many options, as said I reckon there will be the chance to sign him at the end of the loan. Plus he will get more game time than Rossi did.

Makes you wonder why they bothered to sign him then...

... they have just signed him right? I'm not missing something am i? :iamatwat:

They have part-owned him for years. They have just bought out the other teams slice.

I'm speculating that it's because they want to sell him on.

I`m guessing they saw how we managed to sneak in for Jonas for next to nowt (well a low fee) and don`t want to fall into the same trap as Mallorca/Velez Sarsfield found themselves in :iamatwat: