Carling Cup 3rd Round - Spurs at home; live on Sky Sports

Fatwax

Glory-glory

oh well. have to try and get 5th place for UEFA!!! no chance!!

Bye bye Ramos come end of next season!

oh well our best chance of europe has finished at the 1st attempt.....nice short defence of our trophy....hopefully a decent run in the uefa cup, lucky draw in the fa cup and a top 8 finish will be a success for this squad...!!

They're also quoting posts from toontastic over there :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

bit suprising how pessamistic they all are, considering we're a team in crisis with mad ashley at the helm and keegan about to resign, but it makes a change from them thinking they'll stuff us, only to lose 3 or 4-1

actually i preffered that thinking about it, they'll probably beat us now.

looking forward to dumping you out of the cup

good luck this evening btw

We've scored more goals against you lot over the last few seasons than every other club in the league put together.  That's a fact, you can look that up.  I wouldn't get too cocky.

Guest optimistic nit

We've scored more goals against you lot over the last few seasons than every other club in the league put together.  That's a fact, you can look that up.  I wouldn't get too cocky.

put together? wouldn't that mean we'd scored over half of the goals they'd conceded over the last 2 years?

as long as dawson and jenas are playing we should be fine.

put together? wouldn't that mean we'd scored over half of the goals they'd conceded over the last 2 years?

Nar, man, don't be daft.  I mean we've scored more goals against Spurs than we've scored against all other clubs put together over the last few seasons.