Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/08/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

Fucking inept!

Where we took the game to Man Utd we look like cowards against Arsenal

Knew it was a false dawn, if we don't get some top class players through that door in 2 days time we'll just be  a bottom feeder club again because watching that is an embarressment

Jonas looks even more theatening on the right. That's about the only positive i could find.

Arsenal are dominating as usual but the commentators are kissing arsenals backside something cronic.

How come Coloccini is always the one clearing the danger?

All I see is Taylor standing around with his hands up not actually doing anything.

Taylor needs to go to the bench if we sign another centre back. He is awful. Just awful.

Not much he can change really, except getting the lump of lard off the pitch.

Ameobi shouldn't even be there for a start

Give gangsta Nile a run out instead of that fucking poor excuse for a footballer

And Guthrie I would have dropped and stuck Bassong there

This game will go to show Ashley just how far away we are from being a top 6 club, Arsenal are just class, their movement is killing us.

I know its not the Keegan way but we should have started w3ith a 5 man midfield, to late not like unless we go for damage limitations..

Fucking inept!

Where we took the game to Man Utd we look like cowards against Arsenal

Knew it was a false dawn, if we don't get some top class players through that door in 2 days time we'll just be  a bottom feeder club again because watching that is an embarressment

Laughable.

OMG!!!!!!!!! WE ARE LOSING AGAINST ARSENAL.

Get a grip. We look threatening enough on the front foot we just can't get the ball because Arsenal are a better team.... or did you not know that?