back barton

lovejoy

Good first half, but went completely missing in the 2nd, hardly had a touch. However that's not to say anyone else was any better.

We pretty much bypassed the midfield in second half, he couldn't do anything but chase the opposition, which he did more energetically than most of the other players.

Guest Stephen927

Not sure why he wasnt on pens anyway tbh. He's our best penalty taker, certainly better than Martins from the spot.

Kinnear probably thought with it being his first start in however long that he would let the situation and pressure get to him.

Everyone I know thinks he's a right cunt and he probably really is, but he's ours and when he's wearing the stripes, I'll be backing him full tilt. Good game from him and maybe, just maybe, he can fulfill the promise he showed in last year's preseason games.

Id go as far as saying that making him captain now would be a very good mood providing the players were alrite with it, it would be the best thing JFK could do to invoke that siege mentality.

The media would go fucking crazy, i think that "us against them" attitude could work wonders for us in the situation we're in now.

Id go as far as saying that making him captain now would be a very good mood providing the players were alrite with it, it would be the best thing JFK could do to invoke that siege mentality.

The media would go f***ing crazy, i think that "us against them" attitude could work wonders for us in the situation we're in now.

I'll tell you one thing about Barton, he's always seems to be talking to others. I noticed before the cgame, he had a long chat with Enrique, obviously trying to encourage him in his first start for a while. At half time, he was at it again this time with Colo.

I'm not sure he should be captain but it's good to see some communication going on there.

How refreshing to have just been able to appreciate his actual play.

Didn't even have a single silly tackle, not one dodgy moment.

Proud of the guy. Hope he keeps it up. If he manages to truly turn the corner after all he's been through, he will turn out to be a really special player for us and a special person.

Keep it up.

How refreshing to have just been able to appreciate his actual play.

Didn't even have a single silly tackle, not one dodgy moment.

Proud of the guy. Hope he keeps it up. If he manages to truly turn the corner after all he's been through, he will turn out to be a really special player for us and a special person.

Keep it up.

I know he's been through rehab and stuff but that's harsh.

Really made us tick throughout the match, despite tiring a bit towards the end, but that's to be expected when he's played so little. If he can sort his personal life out, could be great for us. Regardless, he's wearing the shirt, so we should all back him 110%.

Really made us tick throughout the match, despite tiring a bit towards the end, but that's to be expected when he's played so little. If he can sort his personal life out, could be great for us. Regardless, he's wearing the shirt, so we should all back him 110%.

Tick throughout the match,. I thought we clocked off at half time.

It would do the people here good to note that attitude should apply to all of our players, not just the one's who've been to prison.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My Sig says it all

The guy is all or nothing. Sometimes he will let you down, but most of the time he will try his heart out. I think the guy could be a cult hero