Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

"i just heard on Ondacero that xisco is on his way by private jet to newcastle. no amount was mentioned. all Lotina said when he was interviewed is that as there was only 2 years left on his contract it was a business decision.

he didnt sound too happy about it but said the deal has been going through for the past 20 days"

http://www.as.com/recorte/20080426dasdaiftb_24/XLCO/Ies/Barca_rinde_entrega_Liga.jpg

Nevertheless, I still want him to play here.

Based completely on the Depor fans reactions.

Anyone know the Spanish Depor forum?

is this our private jet? or ashley's? or merely a charter jet? and do they serve nuts or pretzels? come on people i want more facts (ie unsubstantiated rumour)

I'm going to sit outside Newcastle airport with night vision goggles. Will report back.

Guest stankydanky

Don't know a whole lot about him, the Depor fans do defo seem gutted.  If he's a strong pacey striker he's a perfect fit.  Now for cover at full back and central midfielders

I don't know the player, but I do think we need a centre forward type, because Viduka is unreliable and Carroll is inexperienced.

Sorry, Shola, didn't mean to forget you. It's obvious KK doesn't rate you and you'll be on your way soon.

Guest Depor_Fan

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

You have Coloccini now you must have Xisco?? This is unfair. I was liking Newcastle this season because I wanted Coloccini to do well, but now this is taking too far! Xisco is a quality young striker we really needed for this season.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Newcastle!!!  :angry:

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

You have Coloccini now you must have Xisco?? This is unfair. I was liking Newcastle this season because I wanted Coloccini to do well, but now this is taking too far! Xisco is a quality young striker we really needed for this season.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Newcastle!!!  :angry:

Payback for having to put up with Luque. :razz:

Why, Why....WHY!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Newcastle!!!  :angry:

whats he like