Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

1125: According to the ever-reliable Wikipedia, Patrick Vieira has rejoined Arsenal!

Would be a huge story if it was true but somehow I can't see it.

he was sitting next to mikel silvestre in the audience when we played them.

AUDIENCE? I know our performance was a joke but its not the Royal Variety Performance you know. Its crowds in football!

..och det heter publik på svenska, publik rakt översatt blir audience, vilket jag då använde. Men du har säkert helt rätt. ...

..oh, sorry, you don't speak swedish, my mistake.

Sorry if my english isnt up to standards.

I still reckon we'll sign one player with Prem experience today.

Warnock/Heskey/Atouba/Malouda. Delete as applicable. :pow:

please god not heskey, He is a rich mans ameobi , only difference is heskey falls over more!

Guest toonlass

1125: According to the ever-reliable Wikipedia, Patrick Vieira has rejoined Arsenal!

AUDIENCE? I know our performance was a joke but its not the Royal Variety Performance you know. Its crowds in football!

..och det heter publik på svenska, publik rakt översatt blir audience, vilket jag då använde. Men du har säkert helt rätt. ...

JAG be om ursäkt. JAG gjorde icke realisera så pass Engelsk slog inte din första språk.

Point is with Heskey he can take a bit of punishment and is a fair target man.

He's better than Shola.

I wouldn't be too upset if we did get him (prefer Dean Ashton though)

Good thing about Emily is he's a good professional, and no big headed mouthy git like 95% of footballers. (who said Jenas Dyer and Bellamy ?) :razz:

I still reckon we'll sign one player with Prem experience today.

Warnock/Heskey/Atouba/Malouda. Delete as applicable. :pow:

please god not heskey, He is a rich mans ameobi , only difference is heskey falls over more!

Say what you like about Heskey, but Owen played his best football for club and country when they were paired together.  If Heskey did join I think Owen would have had a big say in that.

JAG be om ursäkt. JAG gjorde icke realisera så pass Engelsk slog inte din första språk.

Haha, good job there, mate. Apology accepted.  :thup:

Berbatov to Man City. I could see it. Those guys it seems are capable of anything, and it seems they are desperate for this big name signing, and Hughes has been after a striker. His good mate Petrov is there also.

Alternatively Man City might go after Owen even. I definitely see them landing a prem experienced striker by the time the window shuts, just a question of who that will be.

Berbatov to Man City. I could see it. Those guys it seems are capable of anything, and it seems they are desperate for this big name signing, and Hughes has been after a striker. His good mate Petrov is there also.

Alternatively Man City might go after Owen even. I definitely see them landing a prem experienced striker by the time the window shuts, just a question of who that will be.

I was thinking that and not wanting to.

What better way to win over the Man Citeh fans short term ?

Definately a possibility by midnight.

Guest toonlass

No problems. Remember that for the future football = crowds.  :pow:

No problems. Remember that for the future football = crowds.  :pow:

Will do!

Guest Gallowgate Mag

11.56 Bayer Leverkusen have knocked back an approach from Real Madrid for teenage striker Marcel Risse.

Saviola? Saviola? Saviola?

No mate, it's Marcel Risse.  ;)