KK: "Judge me at midnight"

Decky

sold down the river again was anyone actually suprised....its like pulling a woman she teases you says judge me when we get home, you get all excited that your gonna blow your rocks and when you get home and just about to do it SHE FALLS ASLEEP same disappointment

I just wish for once us fans of NUFC would just not be bullshitted by owner/chairman/manager alike...milner should never have been sold with no replacement and for keegan to say to us his sale will take us forward and 4-5 coming in he is just taking us for fucking idiots

You realise that it may be a few hours yet before we announce who has or hasn't signed?

Oh right, i was unaware the quote was "judge me at midnight, but wait until a wee while after midnight because it takes a while"

If anyone thinks we are going to announce players later on your mental, Xisco has been confirmed thats it!!

What a let down today has been, I don't blame Keegan though, he must be gutted and now has to try and convince the players we have that we are a big enough and good enough squad to compete this season.

Its like asking Lewis Hamilton to win an F1 race in a fkn pedal car.

You realise that it may be a few hours yet before we announce who has or hasn't signed?

Had the official website not announced the Gonzalez & Xisco deals now I'd have agreed, but I'd imagine by announcing them pretty much together, even though they'd have been wrapped up since this afternoon, that that's the club's way of wrapping up our transfer activity.

Oh right, i was unaware the quote was "judge me at midnight, but wait until a wee while after midnight because it takes a while"

You don't think it was grossly, grossly obvious that by midnight he meant "after it's all done" ?  Because midnight is kind of a deadline / end of the window?  Or are you taking things way too literally just to be a twat?

This window has been Ashleys statement of intent- that he has little ambition other than to see us as an also ran. Feel sorry for KK, span a web of bull.

Ah so any signings we announce tomorrow don't count because Keegan said "midnight", I get it :idiot2: