KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

U KNOW WHAT I LIKE THE WAY THE TRAFERS ARE ATM.  aNY ONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG.  Sorry about the caps

If you really were sorry about them, why type "Sorry about the caps" rather than delete what you've written and write it out properly?

Anyway, ignoring that I still can't make any sense of what you've wrote.

:lol:

Guest hikickry

U KNOW WHAT I LIKE THE WAY THE TRAFERS ARE ATM.  aNY ONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG.   Sorry about the caps

If you really were sorry about them, why type "Sorry about the caps" rather than delete what you've written and write it out properly?

Anyway, ignoring that I still can't make any sense of what you've wrote.

something about transfers or some shit?

Guest justin99.

I dunno why, but I feel that Mort was probably the level headed peace maker. Without him it's all going to pot.

or he saw this coming so he jumped ship

Guest mr quimbys beard

I am as sick as fuck about whats happening at our club, i gotta go to work tonight, i might ring in sick with depression, what a fucking day!!

I have just heard that there was a furious row between Keegan and Jiminez last night regarding the Barton proposed transfer, almost fists, Jiminez agreed the deal to sell Barton before consulting with Keegan and when Keegan found out he lost it.  Fair enough after all the public support Keegan has given Barton it would look really odd to sell him at the last knock of the transfer window.  This info has came from a friend who knows the agent who managed to screw up the Benjani deal last January and is connected at Portsmouth so shoot me now for being an ITK and a friend of a friend etc.

Anyway it finished with it's either him or me, this town ain't big enough for the both of us etc etc.  Keegan lost!  Could have been sacked for gross misconduct if he went to strike a colleague meaning that he also would not be entitled to have his contract paid up either...........

This has every chance of being way wide of the mark but, thought I would type it out to see whether there is any other comment, other than "here we go again ITK" of course.

I have just heard that there was a furious row between Keegan and Jiminez last night regarding the Barton proposed transfer, almost fists, Jiminez agreed the deal to sell Barton before consulting with Keegan and when Keegan found out he lost it.  Fair enough after all the public support Keegan has given Barton it would look really odd to sell him at the last knock of the transfer window.  This info has came from a friend who knows the agent who managed to screw up the Benjani deal last January and is connected at Portsmouth so shoot me now for being an ITK and a friend of a friend etc.

Anyway it finished with it's either him or me, this town ain't big enough for the both of us etc etc.  Keegan lost!  Could have been sacked for gross misconduct if he went to strike a colleague meaning that he also would not be entitled to have his contract paid up either...........

This has every chance of being way wide of the mark but, thought I would type it out to see whether there is any other comment, other than "here we go again ITK" of course.

That doesn't sound at all like the Tony Jiminez that I know.

I'm clinging on to the hope that the reason the club have not announced anything is that Keegan has not left and all is well and the club is just taking its time to prove that the media are sh%$e and just make up stories when they feel like it.

The lack of leadership at the top of the club has been disgraceful since Mort left tbh.

No-one is stepping forward and pushing the 'vision' for the club and how it's going to be achieved. You reap what you sow Ashley and now you're slap-bang in the middle of a shitstorm. He's got no-one to blame for this mess - he owns the club lock stock and it's his responsibility. :hmm:

Ok, I don't know him so I don't know whether it is true.  Just wrote it to see if anyone wanted to make a comment.

Guest hikickry

It's just actually hit me how f***ing retarded this situation is.......

Everywhere is reporting Keegan has left, but no official annoucement from the club on weekday. What the f***....

yeh i know, "his departure is imminent" yet "we don't know what's going on", clever twats

Guest justin99.

It's just actually hit me how f***ing retarded this situation is.......

Everywhere is reporting Keegan has left, but no official annoucement from the club on weekday. What the f***....

yeh i know, "his departure is imminent" yet "we don't know what's going on", clever twats

and this 'imminent departure' has been going on for hours

Ok, I don't know him so I don't know whether it is true.  Just wrote it to see if anyone wanted to make a comment.

Not saying it's not true at all just that it would seem very out of character. And I do know for a fact that at 10.30pm everyone at the club was very relaxed and not expecting any more business to be done last night, barring something dramatic.

Guest hikickry

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/may2008/0/7/CD6E5714-DFCF-B6F9-275D67FEB7EEDECA.jpg

tony jimenez, looks like a nutter

Not saying it's not true at all just that it would seem very out of character. And I do know for a fact that at 10.30pm everyone at the club was very relaxed and not expecting any more business to be done last night, barring something dramatic.

I'd rather hear that they were arguing about transfers tbh