KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Depor_Fan

Has Keegan really left you? Or is this just a feud thats gotten out of hand and into the hands of the press?

He definitely should not go. No-one could possibly replace him.

Guest optimistic nit

Has Keegan really left you? Or is this just a feud thats gotten out of hand and into the hands of the press?

no fucker knows. if he hasn't gone its very unlikely that so many would be reporting it as fact, but at the same time i wouldn't put it past the press to fuck this one up.

Makes u wonder why we support this outfit!

What the hell is Ashley playing at? why bring KK in and then allow Wise and Jimenez to make decisions on signings, and not let KK bring in the players he wants????

If he wants to sell us, why the fuck didnt he sell us to this arab outfit that wanted us.

MIKE ASHLEY U ARE A FUCKIN CUNT.

Thank fuck ive not gave u £500 of my money for a season ticket, and wont be spending a fuckin penny on the toon! PLEASE FUCK OFF.

Guest justin99.

.....I am getting cramp in my finger clicking the refresh button on this  forum....and I am supposed to be working

yeah, I know how you feel.

I've got a major essay due tomorrow (which I have barely started) yet with all this going on I can't stop staring at this screen..

If Keegan really has gone. I will be more devastated than I was the last time he left and I really think that will be the end for me. No longer can I love this club when muppets are hell bent on ruining it.

If ashley has done this he can fuck off and die the cunt

Your guess is as good as ours right now.

Nothing official but, the longer it drags on without any sort of statement from the club the less likely it is that Keegan is still in charge!

Derek Llambias sacked KK after a huge row.  Ashley is now trying to get Kev to take his job back, that's why there's been no official word from the club. Apparently.

That's plausible enough to be true, and fixable - so I'll cling to it as the truth.

Keegan might just be gambling on getting more control over transfers. He should have it anyway. :(

I agree.  Definitely sounds plausible.  If Ashley were to sack someone I get the impression he wouldn't muck around and would just come straight out and announce it.  He's obviously a good businessman and is used to making decisions and comitting himself to them. 

I don't see why he would want to upset the customers of his most high-profile business.  I might be a million miles out but I'm having that for the moment.

Guest Depor_Fan

Makes u wonder why we support this outfit!

What the hell is Ashley playing at? why bring KK in and then allow Wise and Jimenez to make decisions on signings, and not let KK bring in the players he wants????

If he wants to sell us, why the f*** didnt he sell us to this arab outfit that wanted us.

MIKE ASHLEY U ARE A FUCKIN c***.

Thank f*** ive not gave u £500 of my money for a season ticket, and wont be spending a fuckin penny on the toon! PLEASE f*** OFF.

:clap:

If he wants to sell us, why the fuck didnt he sell us to this arab outfit that wanted us.

Cant understand why he would turn such an offer down (if the reports are true), only to pull a shitty stunt like this.  God i wish he wanted to sell the club after all!

This is fucking insane, there's no words to describe this. I thought "finally maybe we can look forward to something this season. But this makes it VERY difficult to see anything to look forward to. if he's sacked/resigned He will have to sell the club. There's no way he will be able to run a club under these circumstances, it's just not possible from my point of view..

U KNOW WHAT I LIKE THE WAY THE TRAFERS ARE ATM.  aNY ONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG.   Sorry about the caps

If you really were sorry about them, why type "Sorry about the caps" rather than delete what you've written and write it out properly?

Anyway, ignoring that I still can't make any sense of what you've wrote.