Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Zog

I am going to go to the Hull game early, protest like f***, support the lads when the game starts, protest and moan like f*** at half time, support the lads 2nd half, protest and moan like f*** after the game and I WONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE CLUB.

I wouldn't mind other people doing the same thing.

Aye, that's the way to go about things. The players need our support at the end of the day.

People acting like you're not a fan if you boycott.  It's only one game, and some sort of boycott, full or partial is the only thing that will really attract any attention.  If there's no boycott then most will do nothing, im not going to sing sack the board with a load of charvs before the game.

I think the players would understand and appreciate.  I expect theyre on KK's side.  They'll all be off anyway, apart from the new signings maybe.  Good luck to them, they should leave.

I'm disappointed it seems there'll be nothing.  It may sound good written down 'i'm going to go, sing and stay' but it'll do nothing.  They'll hardly notice, it's weak and it won't make a point.  Little things like that have been done loads.

I am going to go to the Hull game early, protest like f***, support the lads when the game starts, protest and moan like f*** at half time, support the lads 2nd half, protest and moan like f*** after the game and I WONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE CLUB.

Aye, that's the way to go about things. The players need our support at the end of the day.

That's nearly the way to go about things, just cut out the protesting and moaning in between and you're there.

Guest The Zog

That's nearly the way to go about things, just cut out the protesting and moaning in between and you're there.

Yes I agree with that. I personally won't be protesting but if people wish to do so then that's how they should do it.

Could it be the irony of all ironies that Newcastle, a club that often (fairly or unfairly) has attracted a lot of negative publicity, will in fact need some of it in order to progress? (I.e boycott vs Hull).

Guest Beachcomber

A one off boycott has limitations which Ashley will ride out.

However if it is part of a co-ordinated campaign using as many tactics as is required has a chance of sucess.

The aim must be to drive the Cockey Barrow Boys out of Newcastle. Ashleys Acilles heal is Sports Direct, particularly in the present climate. Linking Sports Direct to Ashleys Tacky management will not need much of a swing to start affecting his cash flow.

There can only be one winner - dont let it be Ashley!

I'm boycotting everything that Ashley could profit from in protest. Games, shirts, stores etc.  :dave:

:angry:  I hugely disagree with what they have done in forcing Keegan out, so i would feel hypocritical supporting Ashley & Wise. If bloody Wise takes over as manager that will be the clingon on top of the shit.

Can't see a really decent manager wanting no control over players comings and goings anyway. Just selling who they like. What a mess they've made of it. Maybe its Ashley's way of advertising in order to sell more quickly and make his quick profit.

Guest Wally_McFool

I like moaning, its what I do best!  :crazy2:

The time has come to get our message across to Ashley. We will always be black and white, we will always support out team and he knows that. It’s difficult financially to hurt the  man, (he’s a multi-multi millionaire) and he knows that too, but we can communicate how we are feeling.

Boycott the Hull game.

"Let's all do a Geoffrey"

nufc.com have it right the best thing is not to bycoutt as still need to get behind the team but dont give ashley money through drinks, merchandise or shop in his stores.

bearing in mind ashley has yet to take any money out of NUFC,surely not buying NUFC merchandise,drinks inside the ground etc will only harm NUFC and not ashley himself.

sports direct is different and i doubt anyone would own to that anyway.

nufc.com have it right the best thing is not to bycoutt as still need to get behind the team but dont give ashley money through drinks, merchandise or shop in his stores.

bearing in mind ashley has yet to take any money out of NUFC,surely not buying NUFC merchandise,drinks inside the ground etc will only harm NUFC and not ashley himself.

You know this how?

You know this how?

i don't for sure. but i'll bet you a pint he takes nothing out when the accounts are done.

i don't for sure. but i'll bet you a pint he takes nothing out when the accounts are done.

Excellent, we should have a healthy bank balance if he doesn't.  It's just a pity the manager isn't allowed to spend it.