Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe there's a time in everyone's life when they start to fall out of love with their football club, and other things in life start to take over. This might be that time for me, I just don't know how long it will take me to feel the same about the toon again.

Maybe I'll drift away a bit and become one of those people who just checks the results now and then :-[

This

Maybe there's a time in everyone's life when they start to fall out of love with their football club, and other things in life start to take over. This might be that time for me, I just don't know how long it will take me to feel the same about the toon again.

Maybe I'll drift away a bit and become one of those people who just checks the results now and then :-[

This. (Gutted if they can't resolve it.)

Ditto

I don't go along with the Anti-Ashley campaign that's been waged so long and hard, but if the club loses Keegan, they can't complain if there is a backlash. Keegan is the only man who will be accepted here and just as importantly can make things work. Sort it out Ashley.

You fat bastard.

Guest Sniffer

I remember when it would have been billiard balls through the director's windows.

Now we're just a bunch of soft tarts whining on a website.

Guest saintscoobz

im not going to burn my shirt let alone contemplate putting a mackem rag on my back. Think i just fell out of love with my true love

I remember when it would have been billiard balls through the director's windows.

Go throw some then. Whack it on Youtube for the laugh, there's a good lad.

Guest Sniffer

Go throw some then. Whack it on Youtube for the laugh, there's a good lad.

I'm too old now. Whatever happened to the younger generation?

Guest sid1984

I agree with you all it's like finding out a close member of your family is dying, it really feels like the club is going down the pan. I feel numb.

I was excited at the beginning of summer, paid for the next 3 seasons upfront as i could only be positive with King Kev in charge, but last night and today has just made me feel angry and sad.

Couple of ideas for the boycott to make me feel better, we all go in for the 1st half, if we score silence and we leave at half time singing 'ashley out' as we go.

Probably a rubbish idea but i feel it provides the right presentation to the media and we don't look like a bunch of thick charva's (apologies to the clever charva's).

Gotta keep going. The clubs bigger than Ashley, Keegan or any other individual.

Thats not to say i'm not terribly disappointed and angry with todays events.

Guest marky555

"You're not fit to wear the shirt" Seems an apt thing to sing.

No it doesnt.

That tends to get sang to the players. It's not them that's the problem (in the main), it's the hierarchy.

Shutup

I can see a few clueless people taking out on the players come the Hull game, its not there fault, if he goes we should hold a 90 minute silence in protest, that would be more effective

Don't think anyone would be daft enough to think any anger is going towards the players. For once, they're blameless and must all be pretty sick right now.

"You're not fit to wear the shirt" Seems an apt thing to sing.

No it doesnt.

That tends to get sang to the players. It's not them that's the problem (in the main), it's the hierarchy.

Shutup

i think he's aiming it at Ashley. I think that would be fairly obvious,

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties). Then today, bye, bye Kev, the one man, who probably cared more about the club than anyone else there.

So Hull match, boycott or no boycott? The way I feel at the moment I’m definitely in the Geoffrey camp.

:lol:

Thank fuck i didnt put £550 of my own money into Ashleys pocket. Fucking cunt.

Stop being a dick until the fact are known. You're giving all NUFC supporters a terrible name. Why don't you go down and join the mongs at ST. James Park?

ps. I imagine there are a lot of genuine fans concerned at the ground, but the pictures of young Wkd drinking dicks trying to get on TV is fucking horrible.