Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Thank fuck i didnt put £550 of my own money into Ashleys pocket. Fucking cunt.

Stop being a dick until the fact are known. You're giving all NUFC supporters a terrible name. Why don't you go down and join the mongs at ST. James Park?

ps. I imagine there are a lot of genuine fans concerned at the ground, but the pictures of young Wkd drinking dicks trying to get on TV is fucking horrible.

Radio 5 Live is off on one again, and throwing suggestions around that we will be boycotting the Hull game.

Thank fuck i didnt put £550 of my own money into Ashleys pocket. Fucking cunt.

Stop being a dick until the fact are known. You're giving all NUFC supporters a terrible name. Why don't you go down and join the mongs at ST. James Park?

ps. I imagine there are a lot of genuine fans concerned at the ground, but the pictures of young Wkd drinking dicks trying to get on TV is fucking horrible.

Radio 5 Live is off on one again, and throwing suggestions around that we will be boycotting the Hull game.

In a way that's good if that filters through to Ashley, may get him to give in to Keegans requests.

Guest toonlass

Its pathetic though, other clubs fans phoning in to talk about how crap we are yet again, and remind us we are not a big club. Yet we are big enough for them to phone in a radio show and talk about us!  :angry:

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties). Then today, bye, bye Kev, the one man, who probably cared more about the club than anyone else there.

So Hull match, boycott or no boycott? The way I feel at the moment I’m definitely in the Geoffrey camp.

So you only support NUFC when it suits you eh?

I'm certainly not going to boycott it as I've forked out for my season ticket already, would be far better to have a packed house chanting for Keegan the entire match (maybe with a few derogatory chants going Wise and Ashley's way)

i think the idea of a boycott is a good one. Its not about supporting vs not supporting.

Its a way for the supporters to voice their opinion, and its a way for the current administration to see that SUPPORTERS MATTER !

What better way is there?

Guest guinness_fiend

Do you think Ashlye will be sitting with the lads from now on?

I hope so.  Seeing as no-one on this forum knows exactly what has been said over the past few days, none of us are in a position to assume that Ashley is in the right or wrong.  He is innocent rather than guilty in my opinion, until proven otherwise (by that I mean *official* sources, not some joker from the kitchens at Shearer's) and I am grateful for the fact that he has made NUFC one of the more financial stable Premiership clubs in the current foreign investment-tastic marketplace.

Do you think Ashlye will be sitting with the lads from now on?

I hope so.  Seeing as no-one on this forum knows exactly what has been said over the past few days, none of us are in a position to assume that Ashley is in the right or wrong.  He is innocent rather than guilty in my opinion, until proven otherwise (by that I mean *official* sources, not some joker from the kitchens at Shearer's) and I am grateful for the fact that he has made NUFC one of the more financial stable Premiership clubs in the current foreign investment-tastic marketplace.

I hope so as well, as far as I'm concerned he's welcome back to sit with us as soon as possible. I could understand if he decided to leave it a while to let things cool down a bit, but I hope he comes back soon.