Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boycott the game my arse. Now more than ever we should be there to sing the songs and back the club and all that goes with it. I am sick and tired of us lot getting played by the media they will love it if we kick off and call for Ashley out. The sunday papers will be pre-wrote in anticipation. Why not try a different approach, lets  get 100% behind the team and if the club decides to let us know what's been going on, then fair enough and if they don't well we back the team anyway and hope the next middle east consortium makes Mick an offer he can't refuse. I wonder if there would be calls for a boycott if we were playing the Mackems!!just a thought but i think it would be a whole lot less likely. I have no doubt what so ever that a lot of us are very principled and i would like to think that if they were going to boycott anything it would be purely be on a point of principal.Having said that there is a lot of people that had no intentions of going and are calling for a boycott purely for bandwagon reasons. I will be going, i will be singing and i will be staying till the final whistle regardless.

:thup:

Take Note: the above are the feelings of a TRUE Newcastle United fan, not one who simply supports the faces, but one who supports the club and the badge.

:thup:

Guest Gallowgate Mag

I support the club, the black and white stripes, the badge and most importantly the team who wears it regardless of who is the manager/chairman/cockneyshitheadwise.

After all the s**** that went on yesterday, I'm still a Geordie, I still love Newcastle United and I will still support my team - thick and thin.

I suggest you all do the same.

Well said that gentleman. Next time I see you in Bar Madras we'll toast these sentiments.

All this s**** about not going to the Hull game, f*** off man... There will be 11 Newcastle United players running out onto that pitch that deserve our support its not their fault and they backed Keegan too. We need the squad to stay together with us behind them, its easy to sing "SELL SELL SELL THE CLUB" and still back the team..

All this s**** about not going to the Hull game, f*** off man... There will be 11 Newcastle United players running out onto that pitch that deserve our support its not their fault and they backed Keegan too. We need the squad to stay together with us behind them, its easy to sing "SELL SELL SELL THE CLUB" and still back the team..

Yep.

The atmosphere will be great for 10-15 minutes. Keegan, Wonderland bla bla bla. Then it will be same old,same old library atmosphere.

Boycotting isn't much difference to the deathly atmopshere that already exists whth

Something different to the norm would be lovely. Something continental.

What would the Italians do? What did Schalke do when they were pissed at season ticket price hikes?

This there is 11 players who need support mentality does my fucking nut in, how many of the squad actually give a fuck about us, or the club?

The atmosphere will be great for 10-15 minutes. Keegan, Wonderland bla bla bla. Then it will be same old,same old library atmosphere.

Boycotting isn't much difference to the deathly atmopshere that already exists whth

What would the Italians do? What did Schalke do when they were pissed at season ticket price hikes?

This there is 11 players who need support mentality does my fucking nut in, how many of the squad actually give a fuck about us, or the club?

For once there aren't all that many players I can't stomach. I'd wager they're as gutted as the rest of us. Unlike previous sackings, none of this is their fault.

I don't know ?

They didn't sing or anything for a set amount of time i think, and they boycotted another.

Be fitting if people did boycott the game, just like people seem to not be bothering with sports direct.

This there is 11 players who need support mentality does my f***ing nut in, how many of the squad actually give a f*** about us, or the club?

For once there aren't all that many players I can't stomach. I'd wager they're as gutted as the rest of us. Unlike previous sackings, none of this is their fault.

Goes for any club really, look at the last transfer window, not alot care for football it seems nevermind individual loyalty to clubs.

Would people like N'Zogbia give a shit either way?

It'll be the same as always, a short period of discontent, then we'll all jump back on the bandwaggon and it'll long be forgotten.

For one i'm not boycotting the hull game, i have paid for my season ticket and i'm not wasting that money, but from now on i will not spend another penny to the club whilst Mike Ashley is in Charge and will never ever spend another penny in Sports world or any of his affiliated companies. I just hope he sells up before next season so my money from the 3 year plan season ticket will not go to him.

Throw a motorbike at the chairman?

This there is 11 players who need support mentality does my f***ing nut in, how many of the squad actually give a f*** about us, or the club?

Goes for any club really, look at the last transfer window, not alot care for football it seems nevermind individual loyalty to clubs.

Would people like N'Zogbia give a s*** either way?

It'll be the same as always, a short period of discontent, then we'll all jump back on the bandwaggon and it'll long be forgotten.

Imho there is a deep hatred and resentment of fatman mk2 and his cronies and with the media being pro keegan in this affair i think Cashley will get a bloody big shock and hopefully fuck off if he has any sense cos the fat fuck can hardly talk his way out of this sorry mess or use one of his minnions to do it for him .This time i believe the media can be used to our advantage and he may take notice ,god i am angry ,bitter,sad and feel let down by a bunch of bumbling baffoons with no interest in making a successfull football team .

1. I'll be there unfortunatly.

2. I definatly will not be there if Wise is manager

Ohhh I'm going to make a point in going IF wise is manager just so he realises how hated he is by the fans. Still not spending a penny in the ground, I shall take my own pie thank you very much.

If a mass boycott goes ahead I think the players would support this and play out of there skins for the fans. I think the majority of the players would be on Keegans side in all of this. You never know we might even see some sort of protest from the players.

We have to show Ashely he cant mess with the club. An empty stadium would make world news (apart from in the smog). Let Ashley eat all the unsold pies and drink all the alcohol free pints.

Don't go to the match listen on the radio and watch match of the day. Just for one match the players will understand. Its the only way of showing our true feelings.

Guest Wally_McFool

I am going to go to the Hull game early, protest like fuck, support the lads when the game starts, protest and moan like fuck at half time, support the lads 2nd half, protest and moan like fuck after the game and I WONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE CLUB.

I wouldn't mind other people doing the same thing.