Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties)

We've got five central midfielders..

Barton

Butt

Gonzalez

Geremi

Guthrie

i think the idea of a boycott is a good one. Its not about supporting vs not supporting.

Its a way for the supporters to voice their opinion, and its a way for the current administration to see that SUPPORTERS MATTER !

What better way is there?

What better way is there?  Well you could try going to the game and voicing your support for Keegan and maybe getting behind the team.  You know, the basics of being a true "supporter".

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties).

Beye is injured?

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties).

Beye is injured?

He said he was out for 2-3 weeks after the Arsenal game, hopeful he could play Vs Hull.

Beye is injured?

He said he was out for 2-3 weeks after the Arsenal game, hopeful he could play Vs Hull.

Why didn't they bring in another full-back? Even after this farce, it's clear there are basic incompetencies.

Guest mobiius

Boycott the game my arse. Now more than ever we should be there to sing the songs and back the club and all that goes with it. I am sick and tired of us lot getting played by the media they will love it if we kick off and call for Ashley out. The sunday papers will be pre-wrote in anticipation. Why not try a different approach, lets  get 100% behind the team and if the club decides to let us know what's been going on, then fair enough and if they don't well we back the team anyway and hope the next middle east consortium makes Mick an offer he can't refuse. I wonder if there would be calls for a boycott if we were playing the Mackems!!just a thought but i think it would be a whole lot less likely. I have no doubt what so ever that a lot of us are very principled and i would like to think that if they were going to boycott anything it would be purely be on a point of principal.Having said that there is a lot of people that had no intentions of going and are calling for a boycott purely for bandwagon reasons. I will be going, i will be singing and i will be staying till the final whistle regardless.

Boycott the game my arse. Now more than ever we should be there to sing the songs and back the club and all that goes with it. I am sick and tired of us lot getting played by the media they will love it if we kick off and call for Ashley out. The sunday papers will be pre-wrote in anticipation. Why not try a different approach, lets  get 100% behind the team and if the club decides to let us know what's been going on, then fair enough and if they don't well we back the team anyway and hope the next middle east consortium makes Mick an offer he can't refuse. I wonder if there would be calls for a boycott if we were playing the Mackems!!just a thought but i think it would be a whole lot less likely. I have no doubt what so ever that a lot of us are very principled and i would like to think that if they were going to boycott anything it would be purely be on a point of principal.Having said that there is a lot of people that had no intentions of going and are calling for a boycott purely for bandwagon reasons. I will be going, i will be singing and i will be staying till the final whistle regardless.

Agreed

I support the club, the black and white stripes, the badge and most importantly the team who wears it regardless of who is the manager/chairman/cockneyshitheadwise.

After all the shite that went on yesterday, I'm still a Geordie, I still love Newcastle United and I will still support my team - thick and thin.

I suggest you all do the same.

I support the club, the black and white stripes, the badge and most importantly the team who wears it regardless of who is the manager/chairman/cockneyshitheadwise.

After all the s**** that went on yesterday, I'm still a Geordie, I still love Newcastle United and I will still support my team - thick and thin.

Fouck ouff

Farouk Off you Boycotters indeed !

Knobends the lot of them

Sums up the spazzes who would go do such s*** outside SJP.

I'm peed off these charver deadbeats - who are hard pressed to spell their own name, and probaly fare dodged on the Metro getting to SJP - supposedly representing me.

I'm certainly not going to boycott it as I've forked out for my season ticket already, would be far better to have a packed house chanting for Keegan the entire match (maybe with a few derogatory chants going Wise and Ashley's way)

This, spot on

After all the shite that went on yesterday, I'm still a Geordie, I still love Newcastle United and I will still support my team - thick and thin.

:thup:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it yesterday though.

After all the s**** that went on yesterday, I'm still a Geordie, I still love Newcastle United and I will still support my team - thick and thin.

Fine sentiments and I’m with you most of the way but can we really say it’s our team anymore. It looks like it’s being run from London, by people who don’t give a toss for us, the city or the players. As I see it, at the moment it looks like Ashley’s team and he can do what he likes to it, because he knows we’ll still turn up like morons and spend our cash. .. Sad but true.

Don't boycott (...ops...boycoutt :pow:) the game against Hull. Putting the discuss aside, I think those of you who can should turn up for the match.

Bear in mind this is not the teams/players fault..most of us love Kevin, and would like him to stay for as long as possible. Turning up for the game with banners stating "Ashley Out", "Sack The Board" won't contribute to any positives and optimism, and might damage the match preformance.

If you like to express your opinions why not fill the stadium, and have everybody sing "There's only one Kevin Keegan.... You'll never sack him, you don't fuck with him, walking in a Keegan wonderland"

Just imagine if we'd sold all the season tickets on the three-year deal?

Doesn't bear thinking about. Ashley would be able to do what he liked unencumbered.

Blatantly brought in Keegan to sucker us in for 3 years, then dump him and do whatever he liked.

Ill be going against Hull unless Wise is in charge, If Dennis Wise somehow gets the job i will not be renewing my season ticket, ive signed up for the 3 year deal but if this ends up the case i will cancel the direct debit and instruct my bank ti refuse any payment. Dennis Wise in charge = A Gateshead season ticket for me next year .

Just imagine if we'd sold all the season tickets on the three-year deal?

Doesn't bear thinking about. Ashley would be able to do what he liked unencumbered.

Blatantly brought in Keegan to sucker us in for 3 years, then dump him and do whatever he liked.

Not sure if you are being serious or not, but i did try to raise that point in the season ticket thread, but got shot down for it.

Fine sentiments and I’m with you most of the way but can we really say it’s our team anymore. It looks like it’s being run from London, by people who don’t give a toss for us, the city or the players. As I see it, at the moment it looks like Ashley’s team and he can do what he likes to it, because he knows we’ll still turn up like morons and spend our cash. .. Sad but true.

With respect you couldn't be more wrong.  Owners, managers and players will all come and go and yes, some will royally fuck things up, but the club will survive because the true beating heart of any club are the fans.

It doesn't matter how rich the owner is, how great the manager, or which 11 players pull on those shirts on a match day, without the fans there is no club.

And whether you like it or not, you're born into it, it's in your blood and it's your club for life through the good times and the bad.  So sit back and enjoy the ride.  There's nothing quite like it  ;)

Fuck I'm ranting now.  I need some sleep.