Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have got a season ticket you may as well go. If you have the cup offer deal you may as well go to the Spurs game. Dont cut your nose off to spite your face. KK has feelings for Newcastle United & I would imagine he will want you at the game & he would be touched if people sang songs about him at SJP. As for Ashley even if only 10,000 people sing "You fat bastard" at him I guess that would be quite soul destroying the fucker is only phone call away from getting asked to appear on Celb Fit Club.

i don't for sure. but i'll bet you a pint he takes nothing out when the accounts are done.

Excellent, we should have a healthy bank balance if he doesn't.  It's just a pity the manager isn't allowed to spend it.

not really that healthy. just about level on transfers,my guess would be less income,wages deopping slightly and still no-one telling us when the tele cash is going in.

i don't for sure. but i'll bet you a pint he takes nothing out when the accounts are done.

Excellent, we should have a healthy bank balance if he doesn't.  It's just a pity the manager isn't allowed to spend it.

not really that healthy. just about level on transfers,my guess would be less income,wages deopping slightly and still no-one telling us when the tele cash is going in.

Will be interesting to find out what happens to the telly cash.

Dave, you must be the first person to use the word 'pedigree' in relation to Dennis Wise. Well done.

I think it's an absolute travesty, the way Keegan has been treated. Those who feel the same way, need to Protest. However, boycotting sports direct stores in the area, will i fear have little effect. It's only one or two branches of a massive chain after all. We'll stop shopping there and the Mackems will resume shopping there to cancel out the effect. Some of the sports direct customers couldn't care less about NUFC so long as their shorts are ok for their hol's.

It's going to be really hard to hit Ashley in the pocket. All we can do is vocally make him and his chums so unwelcome, that they decide it's no longer worth the hassle to stay here.

I'm guessing that they'll have the Sky money by now as it was for last season.

Dave, you must be the first person to use the word 'pedigree' in relation to Dennis Wise. Well done.

Dave?  How come he gets the credit?

I'm guessing that they'll have the Sky money by now as it was for last season.

someone how i can't see it just popping into the current account like the family tax credit does.

Dave?  How come he gets the credit?

:idiot2:

It's those four letter names. Wrong name at the wrong time....

i am not gunna goto another game for a long time unless a miracle happens.

Part time supporter ;)

I am not a part time supporter I have supported the team all my life and attended as many matches as I could. I just dont want to give Ashley another penny I will still follow the team on TV and Radio.