Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would people prefer Keegan back or a top class European manager?

Can you realistically name me a top class European manager who would come here?

No but Oliver reckons that if this takeover were to happen then they were going to get a top class manager but will now bring KK back. So just wondering who people would prefer?

My only concerns with Keegan are will he spunk big money on the likes of Beckham, Henry and the like given half the chance? Players who have had their best years at other clubs and been moved on? I want young, hungry players looking to make their mark, which is why I have been happy in some ways with the scouting set up we have under Ashley.

Top class or just some run of the mill johnny foreigner appointed because they are foreign therefore must be good?

No if it came down to top class e.g. Hiddink or Keegan?

Santa Claus or Keegan?

Has about the same likeliness of happening.

My only concerns with Keegan are will he spunk big money on the likes of Beckham, Henry and the like given half the chance? Players who have had their best years at other clubs and been moved on? I want young, hungry players looking to make their mark, which is why I have been happy in some ways with the scouting set up we have under Ashley.

Have you never heard Keegan speak about signings you would always hear 'hungry, have the heart to play for newcastle, proud wear the shirt' so you shouldnt be worried about that.  You have to give him more credit.  He wasn't allowed to make any signings so we will probably never know.

Top class or just some run of the mill johnny foreigner appointed because they are foreign therefore must be good?

Santa Claus or Keegan?

Well it is from Oliver which is were this takeover story has come from so not much chance of either

Honestly I would prefer another manager if the rumoured "wanted list" by Keegan for this summer is true.

Other than Beckham

Everone would have loved Henry and Lampard here

Nah, not this one, the one that only consist of "proven EPL players" (which actually are shit players) --- consistent with what Keegan said in the early summer.

Honestly I would prefer another manager if the rumoured "wanted list" by Keegan for this summer is true.

Guthrie, Lennon and Warnock have all been named in the papers. Who else was on that list?

They would have been good signings too if we were to play "the Keegan way".

Santa Claus or Keegan?

Well it is from Oliver which is were this takeover story has come from so not much chance of either

I meant Santa Claus has more of a chance than Hiddink of coming here. No self-respecting manager would touch this place with a 10ft pole

Santa Claus or Keegan?

I meant Santa Claus has more of a chance than Hiddink of coming here. No self-respecting manager would touch this place with a 10ft pole

I know what you meant, what i am saying is that this group interested in taking over wanted a top class manager but, will now get Keegan. With the promise of huge money a top class manager would come here.

So KK or a top class manager?

Santa Claus or Keegan?

I know what you meant, what i am saying is that this group interested in taking over wanted a top class manager but, will now get Keegan. With the promise of huge money a top class manager would come here.

So KK or a top class manager?

I disagree. Money's not going to make any difference to a top-class manager atm.

Give it a few years of them being in control and taking Newcastle 'back to the top' then the managers would be interested IMO. Not straightaway though.

Keegan is 4/1 fav with Paddypower

Means nowt like we had about 10 different favourites last time.

If this story does have any truth though i would expect KK to be in talks with them now.

yeah i know. i just find it very strange.