Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5509/0007329653fe13e3af290c0rf0.jpg

His master plan was to eradicate the debt without paying for it, hedge his bets on it ending in tears and then waiting the new guy out.

That remends me of something, I might look for it and upload it somewhere.

Guest MagicNumber9

I'm giving Ashley a month and he's gone, I think the fans will drive him out.. He'll not be able to walk the streets, do away matches in the stands, or just any public appearance in town without being hurled abuse.

Put yourself in his position, would you want to stay at a club when people are constantly hurling abuse towards you? Don't think so. His fault or not for all this, he's gauranteed to get it left right and center.

When the right bid comes in, (Hopefully from a rich Arab that's gonna splash the cash and kick out Ashleys shit regime) he will be off. Gauranteed.

All ITK you know ;) 

I'm giving Ashley a month and he's gone, I think the fans will drive him out.. He'll not be able to walk the streets, do away matches in the stands, or just any public appearance in town without being hurled abuse.

Put yourself in his position, would you want to stay at a club when people are constantly hurling abuse towards you? Don't think so. His fault or not for all this, he's gauranteed to get it left right and center.

When the right bid comes in, (Hopefully from a rich Arab that's gonna splash the cash and kick out Ashleys s*** regime) he will be off. Gauranteed.

All ITK you know ;) 

Exactly,  this is what I think.  He will never be able to attend a match again without getting pelters. Selling is THE only option.

I just hope he does it with respect and doesnt fuck us over financially before he leaves.

What happens if the club receives no offers for say the next 5 years.

Where the hell are we going to be then ?

Well, it's still his investment isn't it? He's not going to be so vindictive that he'd let the club fall apart. He'd be burning his own money.

What happens if the club receives no offers for say the next 5 years.

Where the hell are we going to be then ?

Well, it's still his investment isn't it? He's not going to be so vindictive that he'd let the club fall apart. He'd be burning his own money.

Well I would hope not. So many things running through my head this week I cant second guess anything. I didnt think he would be so stupid to allow KK to leave the club but he did. Has left thinking he might be capable of anything.

If Ambani's smart he'd wait til after the demonstrations at the hull match......thatll be the moment it all sinks in for ashley. might lower the price a bit.

in regards to keegan, yes it was amazing when he came back and we were full of joy. but after the last few days can we say it was worth it?? we only get the extremes with him and ambani would be wise to steer totally clear of keegan and go in his own direction. forge his own legacy!

If Ambani's smart he'd wait til after the demonstrations at the hull match......thatll be the moment it all sinks in for ashley. might lower the price a bit.

in regards to keegan, yes it was amazing when he came back and we were full of joy. but after the last few days can we say it was worth it?? we only get the extremes with him and ambani would be wise to steer totally clear of keegan and go in his own direction. forge his own legacy!

The only problem with this is that Ashley wont be attending, it was known even before KK quit.

Hopefully the fans will protest so much that news will swiftly reach him.

A couple of the rags are carrying stories of us being bought out tomorrow  :thup:

Guest black n white

nah keegan  back for me, the times reckon its on the cards and keegan could return :celb:

The only problem with this is that Ashley wont be attending, it was known even before KK quit.

A couple of the rags are carrying stories of us being bought out tomorrow   :thup:

I'll cry tears of happiness if the sixth richest man on the planet buys us out from the claws of Fatty McWiseLovin.

Would KK come back without a very cast iron contract? After this debacle I dont think he would return unless he had things like transfer control written into any new contract. But KK would be a fantastic pr job by any new owner, making the part of the contract public would be good.

Now could it be that Ashley let KK go knowing that any buyer would have to pay off Wise and pals? If selling was on his mind before deadline day then selling as many players to get as much cash in as possible with the side bonus of forcing KK out, I think I read somewhere Ashley wanted to drop the wage bill? Its obvious now he wanted to make money out of the Toon but I hope he now wants to get out as its not going to work. It makes me think of the 80s when the Toon were a selling club

A couple of the rags are carrying stories of us being bought out tomorrow   :thup:

I'll cry tears of happiness if the sixth richest man on the planet buys us out from the claws of Fatty McWiseLovin.

:lol:

If Ambani was coming in then Ashley would have left Keegan in charge - which is more valuable....the club with it's Geordie Messia in charge or the club left headless and in shambles.

Ashley is not selling out to Ambani.

He resigned ffs :lol:

Resigned/Forced Out - Same thing.  Ashley didn't keep KK around so his asset just took a big hit. Just look at all the Happy Customers right now.... they can't wait to spend their money in his business now.

The fact is that Ashley would be a terrible business man if he was looking to sell the club and then made such a short sighted decision to  make the club less attractive.  If he wanted to sell he would have polished up the club, put on it's best face - it's Sunday Best, hid Wise in the cellar and promoted the heck out of the "love" relationship between his team manager and his teams customers.

Allowing the situation to fester to the point that Keegan walked, was not good for the short term value of his NUFC asset.  All Ashley has done is reduce the value of the club to any future invester, so that's clearly not a run up to putting the club in the shop window.

Of course he might feel forced to sell now that the city has a bounty on his head should he ever cross the Tyne, but what a stupid businessman he would be (which he isn't) to wreck the very thing your trying to sell for the highest price possible. That would make him more famous than Gerald Ratner in the competition for dumbest business move.

If this takeover is gonna happen, could it be postponed just for a little while until Lambwhateverhisnameis give Terry Mac the boot?  :smug:

Guest Saint Andy

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4688249.ece

However, of greater significance to those furious Newcastle supporters determined to oust Ashley is the revelation that Anil Ambani, the owner of Reliance, has identified Keegan as the only credible managerial candidate capable of moving the club forward.

Don't get my hopes up!

It was going canny well for KK tho, saved us from relegation and a decent start to the season. How many managers resign or are sacked, and yet the fans are generally gutted and launching protests against the board?  Usually u are happy as fuck to see the back of a manager.

Really really hoping this takeover goes ahead.

Anyone think its possible that KK already knows a takeover is imminent and will stay out of the way, ready to be reinstated? possibly even walked out to lower the price for the new guys! Doubt it meself like.

Guest BigTrev

what happens if ashley gets in a new manager before the club get taken over? will you still support the manager ashley brought in or hope the new man sacks him to bring back keegan?

Guest Darth Toon

Ah shit, this is just going to get my hopes up now! Just imagine, KK back in charge with a virtually unlimited transfer budget and the fans united behind him like never before, just imagine.....

I had resigned myself to being able to actually get some work done next week....  :doh:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4688249.ece

However, of greater significance to those furious Newcastle supporters determined to oust Ashley is the revelation that Anil Ambani, the owner of Reliance, has identified Keegan as the only credible managerial candidate capable of moving the club forward.

Don't get my hopes up!

all sounds to good to be true, i hope iam wrong but really cant see this happening at all.

Guest Brazilianbob

Ashley has always said he would never sell the club so I don't see that he will allow a few mongs to force him out for £275m.  He might accept £400m though.

However, he is a smart cookie and he will know that success on the pitch will shorten peoples memories.  OK so for 6 months he can't go in with the fans but he can and will sit in the directors box and if we get in a good manager and start creaming teams the fans will forget all about this episode in the soap opera that is NUFC.