Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would Ambani be any different to Ashley? If so, how? And what guarantees would we have? It just looks like frying pan to fire, from where I'm stood anyway.

Can't be any worse can it? He's much richer and wouldn't be hated by practically every single fan, infact he'd be a hero for getting that tard out of our club.

Deja Vu ?

I think the hate is a lot stronger towards Ashley than it was Shepherd now, also the guy's the 6th richest in the world, nothing to lose IMO.

True as much we disliked Shepherd, he invested heavily.

but shepheard fucked us up a lot more.

He invested heavily using his money, or the club's money?

Really I am not that arsed about Keegan being re-instated, I just wasnt Ashley out of the club and a mega rich owner in charge who is going to make us challenge for stuff.

Plus, people are forgetting ONE HUGE FACTOR HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>. If Ambani takes over the Balti pies at the match will be exceptional, plus he might even bring in Madras/Vindaloo ones aswell.

Really I am not that arsed about Keegan being re-instated, I just wasnt Ashley out of the club and a mega rich owner in charge who is going to make us challenge for stuff.

Plus, people are forgetting ONE HUGE FACTOR HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>. If Ambani takes over the Balti pies at the match will be exceptional, plus he might even bring in Madras/Vindaloo ones aswell.

GEORDIES LOVE ANIL.

No surprise there really, we've been getting butt-fucked by the club owners for as long as I can remember.

take some time to read these quotes from posters on here (only this page), really read them...it's staggering, one thng has changed in a week, albeit a big one

Everything has changed, not one thing.  The only man we trusted fully in the club has gone, we've found out that the club runs differently to how they've always claimed it works and that the likes of Ashley, Lambias ect can't be trusted..

God I hope they do buy us and run the club the way a club should be ran, Ashley has turned out to be a joke, a clueless monkey with with monkey friends.

Even if they buy us and do not put KK back in charge I will be fine with that, they just need to save us!!

God I hope they do buy us and run the club the way a club should be ran, Ashley has turned out to be a joke, a clueless monkey with with monkey friends.

Even if they buy us and do not put KK back in charge I will be fine with that, they just need to save us!!

:thup:

oops :lol: forgot that was there, avatar change time..

Do we believe that this 'Anil Ambani is going to try and buy us though?

'Anil Ambani to make new offer for Newcastle'

Economic Times, India - 35 minutes ago

NEW DELHI: Reliance Communications chairman and managing director Anil Ambani may have issued a statement sometimes back that he was not interested in ...

Zee News

Ambani agents to negotiate Newcastle takeover on Monday: Report

Zee News, India - 13 minutes ago

London/New Delhi, Sept 07: Reliance Communications head Anil Ambani is still keen on taking over Newcastle United and bring in former manager Kevin Keegan ...

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Officials of India's biggest telecom company, however, denied such a move.

Reliance Communications head of Corporate Communications, Gaurav Wahi dismissed any such plans by his company to take over the Premier League club.

"We have denied this earlier and we have no plans to take over Newcastle United or any other English club. All these media reports are inaccurate," Wahi said from

http://sports.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Football/News/Ambani_agents_to_negotiate_Newcastle_takeover_Report/articleshow/3455201.cms

Would Ambani be any different to Ashley? If so, how? And what guarantees would we have? It just looks like frying pan to fire, from where I'm stood anyway.

Can't be any worse can it? He's much richer and wouldn't be hated by practically every single fan, infact he'd be a hero for getting that tard out of our club.

Deja Vu ?

I think the hate is a lot stronger towards Ashley than it was Shepherd now, also the guy's the 6th richest in the world, nothing to lose IMO.

True as much we disliked Shepherd, he invested heavily.

but shepheard fucked us up a lot more.

He invested heavily using his money, or the club's money?

Neither, it was the bank's money.

So, tomorrow is the day he is supposed to make the offer?

Supposedly. And if he does, and get it accepted. I'll cream my pants in joy and cry like a little girl.

What? When he bulldozes St James's and creates the biggest curry house the world has ever known!