Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Anil Ambani will buy newcastle next week and re appoint Kevin Keegan! :smug:

He'd be a fool to reappoint Keegan after all this.

Aye but so typical of a multi-million/billionaire who thinks they know how football works !

Guest hikickry

In other news, pig flies across universe...

is it really so unbelievable? saying that though, hope has hurt me before, I should have learned my lesson.  :undecided:

Guest optimistic nit

In other news, pig flies across universe...

i think its very possible that come hull, or west ham, keegan will be our manager. not that thats neccicerially a good thing.

Honestly I would prefer another manager if the rumoured "wanted list" by Keegan for this summer is true.

Guthrie, Lennon and Warnock have all been named in the papers. Who else was on that list?

Ronaldhino, Beckham and Henry were also on the list according to reports citing sources at the club.

Here's a conspiracy theory....

Suppose a "major international corp" was looking to buy a Premiership club. There's us. Big ground. Big support. Suppose someone from that "major international corp" got in touch via a third party with Kevin Keegan and puts to him this: "Look Kev, we've been keeping an eye on what's been going on at Newcastle and think you aren't happy with how the club is being run especially since the appointment of Mr Wise. Now from what we can gather Mr Ashley isn't looking to sell but wants to bring investors in - we don't want that. We want to own a club outright. So here's the deal. We need you to create a right stink. Something that will rattle the top brass and get the natives revolting. Say something like handing in a wish-list of potentail players you want to sign that is going to cost a ton of money to buy. People like Beckham, Lampard and Ronaldhino. You get the idea. When they tell you to bugger off you do that saying you can't work with these kind of restrictions. A manager has to be able to manage and all that crap. K. SO then all hell breaks loose and Ashley begins to panic realising that it's not so much fun anymore. See? Simple. He then can't wait to sell. That's when we come in and make our bid. He'll be desperate to offload Newcastle we'll get a bargain. Once we have done the deal we'll contact you and bring you back. No more DOF rubbish either. How does £100M budget for January sound?"

You never know....is it possible that Keegan has been pulling the strings all the time?  :cheesy:

Guest Mayor Steve

That is not as crazy as it sounds.  I think there might be some truth to this.

Suppose a "major international corp" was looking to buy a Premiership club. There's us. Big ground. Big support. Suppose someone from that "major international corp" got in touch via a third party with Kevin Keegan and puts to him this: "Look Kev, we've been keeping an eye on what's been going on at Newcastle and think you aren't happy with how the club is being run especially since the appointment of Mr Wise. Now from what we can gather Mr Ashley isn't looking to sell but wants to bring investors in - we don't want that. We want to own a club outright. So here's the deal. We need you to create a right stink. Something that will rattle the top brass and get the natives revolting. Say something like handing in a wish-list of potentail players you want to sign that is going to cost a ton of money to buy. People like Beckham, Lampard and Ronaldhino. You get the idea. When they tell you to bugger off you do that saying you can't work with these kind of restrictions. A manager has to be able to manage and all that crap. K. SO then all hell breaks loose and Ashley begins to panic realising that it's not so much fun anymore. See? Simple. He then can't wait to sell. That's when we come in and make our bid. He'll be desperate to offload Newcastle we'll get a bargain. Once we have done the deal we'll contact you and bring you back. No more DOF rubbish either. How does £100M budget for January sound?"

You never know....is it possible that Keegan has been pulling the strings all the time?  :cheesy:

Turns out it was Terry Mc on the wind up.

It is up to the fans to demonstrate and protest so much at the Hull game and others after it if need be to leave no doubt in Ashley's mind that he HAS to sell up.

We as fans have a huge part to play in this if we really want it.

Guest mackas86

all this talk about keegan returning must have some element of truth, if it is true anal has spoken to him, no doubt he would have asked him, 'kev, is there any chance of you coming back', or words to that effect and from what it says in his article he stated that he may be willing to return, if keegan had no intention of coming back surely he would have said and not give us false hope for nowt. just a theory  :icon_salut:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd be up for yet another takeover but a multi-billionaire coming in and splashing 100s of millions wouldn't sit easy with me like if I'm being honest. God, is it too much to ask for a well run club that has a good manager and a decent team heading in the right direction? That's all I fucking want and all I've ever wanted. Give me that and I'll be happy.