Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1655509.ece

The ex-Toon boss, who spectacularly quit on Thursday, stunned owner Mike Ashley by asking to splash out on packages worth nearly £200million on the three superstars.

That's not even mathematically possible, is it?  Three players, 200 mill?  Bollocks.

He was gonna give the other 2p to the server fund.

f***ing get it done, can't any worse than it is, if footballs going to be like this for the future we might aswell get a head start.

aye agreed.

im not all for these bankrolling owners, but the whole game is heading that way, and we might as well pitch with the rest.

Wouldn't make sense for any new owner to bring Keegan back in. No one really had a bad word to say about Ashley just one week ago, now he's a deadly enemy. If there is a new owner, he has to pick his own guy.

Can't see Keegan ever coming back, personally.

If he is looking at the club at the moment then he'll realise Keegan was virtually unsackable, for that reason he wouldn't go anywhere near him.

Quite right. I think i would want a fresh start, too much has gone on with Keegan recently.

Wouldn't make sense for any new owner to bring Keegan back in. No one really had a bad word to say about Ashley just one week ago, now he's a deadly enemy. If there is a new owner, he has to pick his own guy.

Can't see Keegan ever coming back, personally.

No one (except NE5) had a bad word to say about him because they had decided to withhold judgement until after the transfer window was closed. Now that it has closed, we see there is no investment in new players -- loads of foreigners dragged in on the cheap, and a sort of strengthened squad, but it could have been far better with actual investment. For instance, we're still stuck with Butt as our only proper DM.

The more I think about it the more I think that it is nailed on that Ambani or some other mega rich group will seriously try and take us over.

I mean, Ashley's position is totally untenable now, if he ever sets foot in Newcastle again he will get lynched.

Bring it on I say and fuck stability, I want fucking trophies god damn it, Ive had it up to here with mid table mediocrity.

(That last sentence was feulled by 5 cans of lager I might add).

The more I think about it the more I think that it is nailed on that Ambani or some other mega rich group will seriously try and take us over.

I mean, Ashley's position is totally untenable now, if he ever sets foot in Newcastle again he will get lynched.

Bring it on I say and f*** stability, I want f***ing trophies god damn it, Ive had it up to here with mid table mediocrity.

I agree, Ashley's apparent indifference to the Keegan situation and the fact he didn't seriously invest in the team over the transfer window. In fact if some sources are to be believed he actually made a profit from transfer dealings.

Something is going to happen, please god let it happen soon. :indi:

Bring it on I say and fuck stability, I want fucking trophies god damn it, Ive had it up to here with mid table mediocrity.

Don't worry, you're still right ;)

Bring it on I say and f*** stability, I want f***ing trophies god damn it, Ive had it up to here with mid table mediocrity.

I agree, Ashley's apparent indifference to the Keegan situation and the fact he didn't seriously invest in the team over the transfer window. In fact if some sources are to be believed he actually made a profit from transfer dealings.

I like the cut of your jib sir.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5509/0007329653fe13e3af290c0rf0.jpg

His master plan was to eradicate the debt without paying for it, hedge his bets on it ending in tears and then waiting the new guy out.

Are people here actually e-mailing the contact thingy of Anil Ambani? I mean, I was sending a simple "Please buy Newcastle United. Cheers." to it, and I got back that it couldn't be received by them because " Error delivering to Contact/RCVL/RelianceADA; Router: Database disk quota exceeded." so somebody must be spamming it to not be able to get new mails, lol.