Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

I've not read this thread so might be repeating other people's sentiments, but i'm really not bothered who our new manager is. Normally when someone leaves I get a burst of optimism and i'm on the news every few minutes checking for some news. This time i'm just not interested. Its going to be a 'yes man' that one Ashley's cronies is mates with, so what's the point in expecting someone good?

Or someone willing to work as part of a team O0

Its not a team when the most vital cog is undermined.

Its not a team when someone sees themselves as the most important thing in it either.

Its nothing to do with Keegan and his mentality. The manager of the football club should be the key decision maker. Any Director of Football (imo) should be appointed by the manager and be subservant to him. He's a glorified scout whose job should be the make it easier for the manger to manager, not to undermine him.

What is the most important thing then?

The football club as a whole.  And anyone who doesn't agree with the strategy agreed by the rest of the team is never going to last long, no matter who they are.

I've not read this thread so might be repeating other people's sentiments, but i'm really not bothered who our new manager is. Normally when someone leaves I get a burst of optimism and i'm on the news every few minutes checking for some news. This time i'm just not interested. Its going to be a 'yes man' that one Ashley's cronies is mates with, so what's the point in expecting someone good?

Exactly.

Spot on imo too.

NUFC needs a big character to take control, a big personality to cope with the pressure & connect with the club, aswell as bieng a good one. Keegan was and is the perfect manager for this club, in this current time anyway, we were lucky to have a manager as good as him.

New owners, new manager...

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42206000/jpg/_42206670_coleman2416.jpg

Genuine possibility when you consider the management team will be looking for a young manager with experience of working with Spanish-speaking managers and experience of managing in the Premiership.

Genuine possibility when you consider the management team will be looking for a young manager with experience of working with Spanish-speaking managers and experience of managing in the Premiership.

Give over. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Someone with good attributes, not really fussed about experience, age, foreign or whatever.

Likewise. I'd put my house (flat!) on it being someone we aren't very familiar with at all

I'll settle for that, don't think the majority will though...

For once I don't really care who comes in.

Someone with good attributes, not really fussed about experience, age, foreign or whatever.

Likewise. I'd put my house (flat!) on it being someone we aren't very familiar with at all

I'll settle for that, don't think the majority will though...

For once I don't really care who comes in.

o'leary,strachan,venables....................still don't care ?

Why? Why is that such a stupid suggestion?

Why? Why is that such a stupid suggestion?

He's found his level, put it that way.

Plus I can't support the bloke who ended up costing half of this board a shit load of money!!!