Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Bugger a replacement, we simply need to force them out before its possible. Not even contemplating one (apart from the obvious).

We've still got almost an entire season to play. You're happy for us to drop points and edge towards relegation I take it? As long as they're forced out and have no chance to recover from their mistakes...

Been linked with Zola and Camacho too now.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1053127/Newcastle-target-Zola-Keegan-exit-descends-war-words.html

Kevin Keegan's departure from Newcastle United descended into a public slanging match last night as the row between the club and their former manager looked to be heading for a multi-million pound court case.

Owner Mike Ashley made the first moves to replace Keegan by targeting former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola, who was yesterday interviewed for the vacancy at West Ham, and Spanish pair Jose Antonio Camacho and Marcelino Toral.

there's going to be a riot?

Apparently. Find it hard to believe, myself.

Can imagine it will just be lots of anti Ashley/Wise chants before and during the game and then a couple of hundred will hang around afterwards holding up their shoes

so we're demonstrating because in the last week pretty much everyone involved with our club have been behaving like a bunch of cunts, and we're just gonna join in?

ace

so we're demonstrating because in the last week pretty much everyone involved with our club have been behaving like a bunch of cunts, and we're just gonna join in?

ace

Sanity, at last.  :clap:

Guest Heneage

Im sorry but in regards to Deschamps and his detractors.

"Walked out after they sold the 04 CL team" (Or most there of)

Would you not expect that to a degree? If we made a final like that and the board went "Right here we go, these best players of ours are all assets, sell sell sell" No you'd prey theyd keep them and allow to build on.

Deschamps would be good imo, but would see Mancini maybe be given a shot, or someone who works well in tandem with Driector of Football.

I've got some ITK info on the next manager.

I can't disclose his name, but take it from me, Gepetto is busy carving in the workshop as we speak.

If Dennis can pull a few strings, the new gaffer will be in place by Monday.

I've got some ITK info on the next manager.

I can't disclose his name, but take it from me, Gepetto is busy carving in the workshop as we speak.

If Dennis can pull a few strings, the new gaffer will be in place by Monday.

what THE FUCK is that supposed to mean?

presume he's on about an italian?

makes sense given all the spaniards and argentinians we've just signed

Brand new puppet being made to replace KK.

So he is calling half the continental teams with a DOF etc, managers, puppets? :lol:

ZOMG Mourinho is a puppet!

presume he's on about an italian?

makes sense given all the spaniards and argentinians we've just signed

Brand new puppet being made to replace KK.

So he is calling half the continental teams with a DOF etc, managers, puppets? :lol:

ZOMG Mourinho is a puppet!

You think Gepetto made Mourinho??