Dear Kevin Keegan

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest graemeh72

Dear King Kev.

Thanks for dropping my team in the s*** by walking out on us for a second time mid season.

Baggio.

We should kill these traitors

Err No he's entitled to his opinion, just like you

Guest Darth Toon

Dear King Kev.

Thanks for dropping my team in the shit by walking out on us for a second time mid season.

Baggio.

Can you not keep your bullshit out of just one thread ffs??

Guest thebigfella

thank you mr keegan for the joy u brought back to the fans u are a tru gent the way mr ashley has treated u is a disgrace to under mine the manager is the last straw I support  your decision 100% it upsets me to think that the next game mr wise will be on the touch line sickens me I still am unsure if I will be in my seat 4 hull my heart just aint there......

thank u king kev u are the true king of  the galowgate GUTTED.....

Dear Kevin,

My wife constantly complains when I try to put it in her bum, how can I convince her it isn't dirty and after a few tries it probably won't hurt as much?

Thanks,

Jon, Hertfordshire

:lol: :lol:

I can’t believe this! Now for the first time in years I was starting felling positive for club thanks to you. It was almost like the way I used to be when you were her for the first time always looking on the bright side.

Thanks for the childhood memories I will never forget them. I just wished that you didn’t heft to leave us. I was hopping that you could bring my son now the same memories I had when I was growing up.

Long live the King

I respect Keegan's decision and his reasons, but I'm disappointed.

Disappointed that he couldn't see the spark of a good team and want to take it to the heights

Disappointed that his hunger to finish "unfinished business" dimmed so quickly.

Disappointed that he didn't want to stay for the city, the fans and his players.

Disappointed that all the bastards from the press will be able to say we told you he's a quitter.

But it was good while it lasted.

Another thing that bothers me is that all the twats in the press who've sneered at him every day since he came will first off write articles calling him a bottler and then more saying how they miss "characters" like Keegan.

Cunt Samuel I'm talking about you.

Another thing that bothers me is that all the twats in the press who've sneered at him every day since he came will first off write articles calling him a bottler and then more saying how they miss "characters" like Keegan.

Cunt Samuel I'm talking about you.

Don't worry, he'll be penning an article right now congratulating himself on being right all along.

Guest helios_centric

One of the best memories of my childhood was watching your first game for us v QPR and finally realising you'd signed for us. The 'We've Got Kevin' programme headline summed it up perfectly - an almost unreal coup for us at the time.

The buzz you created when you returned as our manager and the great games and journeys we had back then were priceless for me. And this time when you came back we finally began to feel positive and enjoy watching the team again after so long in the wilderness. The realisation that this time you are gone for good and that it has come about in awful circumstances leaves me numb right now.

Nothing can tarnish what you did for this club though and the club is a poorer place without you. Thank you for all you've done.

Guest stjamestoon

Dear King Kev.

Thanks for dropping my team in the s*** by walking out on us for a second time mid season.

Baggio.

Idiot.