IMPORTANT: Pre-Hull Meeting?

Heron

This sounds like to me to raise the profile of TU. The TU march? Fans' march, I know because I know kids who marched who hadn't even heard of TU.

A like the idea of fans meeting up though as things need discussed.

Your first point is pointless and we are aiming this march/protest for the fans not for TU. We arent aiming to be publicised for it or anyhing , that has nothing to do with it .

This sounds like to me to raise the profile of TU. The TU march? Fans' march, I know because I know kids who marched who hadn't even heard of TU.

We have no interest what so ever in this being publicised as somethign we sorted. We are merely suggesting that people channel their ideas and we all work together. For once, can we just work together, without any synical views on what we are trying to achieve. let's be UNITED and work together...please.

Why dont we shortlist 3 places to begin the march from and then put it to a vote .

I would reccomend

Starting the Gateshead side of the bridge making way up to the ground

Begin at Central Station

Begin outside the Monument

Once we get to the ground we should do a lap around the ground trying to get more fans to join.

Isn't there now some scheme where you give the box office a list of every season ticket holder in a group, and everybody in that group becomes a member of an official NUFC supporters group.

Why not get together and form a huge supporter's group with some blatant protest title?

Supporters for change worked the first time why not use it again.

We have no interest what so ever in this being publicised as somethign we sorted. We are merely suggesting that people channel their ideas and we all work together. For once, can we just work together, without any synical views on what we are trying to achieve. let's be UNITED and work together...please.

I'm all for being united but I'd rather do something positive than negative tbh.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Start in Gateshead, outside the SAGE. We'll see how many people are committed enough to the club to walk up that fucker of a hill.

Why dont we shortlist 3 places to begin the march from and then put it to a vote .

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Once we get to the ground we should do a lap around the ground trying to get more fans to join.

Agreed on locations.

However...let's not get carried away. Let's just sort out what action we want to take first before getting too much sorted....

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Mecca Bingo stil gets my vote

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Yes but how long do we wait at the ground for? there has to be and end point, a message of some sorts handed over to the club once we get to the ground.

I'm all for being united but I'd rather do something positive than negative tbh.

Likewise. That's why I am still uncertain about my own personal actions. I composed the e-mail just to help the other lads get the ball rolling, as I back their opinions without totally agreeing with them.

I'm just trying to help all those with a different opinion to make it heard. At the same time I want a march to be totally legal and organised properly. Because no-one should get a ticking off about this like some did about United We Stand.

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Yes but how long do we wait at the ground for? there has to be and end point, a message of some sorts handed over to the club once we get to the ground.

Arrive at the ground at Kick Off time. Outside the main reception, sing Pro Keegan songs. 15mins into the game head off to our seats. Continue our support in the ground. Stand Up If You Love Keegan after 40mins...for 5/10minutes.

We are making banners , and protest boards with comments which are going to be expressing exactly how we feel.

It is sure to get coverage due to the amount of publicity this game is going to have.

I think we should all stick together til after kick off , and once 15 minutes have gone in the game , go to our seats with our banners , flags etc , give ASHLEY AND THE BOARD as much stick as possible until half time .

Likewise. That's why I am still uncertain about my own personal actions. I composed the e-mail just to help the other lads get the ball rolling, as I back their opinions without totally agreeing with them.

I'm just trying to help all those with a different opinion to make it heard. At the same time I want a march to be totally legal and organised properly. Because no-one should get a ticking off about this like some did about United We Stand.

Well I hope whatever you choose to do benefits NUFC.  :thup:

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

I'm for this march.

Better than those at the Ground singing 'Shoes Off' if the numbers are in place, we should tip Sky Sports off to a protest march. They may be forced to show that not all of us have trouble keeping our Shoes on.

Just dont turn up at all, dont go anywhere near.

Or block stadium so players cannot enter..

Of all the ideas suggested, that's the pits. :lol:

Yeah thats stupid. They already have my money so I'm going to support the team.

Lets face it, chanting outside SJP hardly made the board go all out to keep Keegan, did it? I honestly think they just don't care.