IMPORTANT: Pre-Hull Meeting?

Heron

Reminds me of that Marlon Brando film -

Newcastle board - "What are you protesting against ?"

Gum chewing Brando (Newcastle supporters "protest commitee")"What ya got ?"

Right so you want to make his position unbearable for him which is fine but the fact is he owns the club and doesn't even have to show his face. If he wanted to he could very easily disappear and leave the current crop to look after things. He knows it will all die down like it did under FFS so why any difference with this ? And then what exactly. He says fine I'll not run this club I'll sell. He'll not get his money back cause people know he wants out yet he'll probably hang on or try and get his money back through the club meaning selling more of our players. I just don't understand how this is all meant to work as we have nobody lined up to the buy the club who we know anything about. We have no manager and we have nobody who anyone seems to want in place. If you run Ashley out and we have no replacement it means we're running the club with next to no funds and a board room who the fans don't want, surely this is the worst outcome possible ?

Reminds me of that Marlon Brando film -

Newcastle board - "What are you protesting against ?"

Gum chewing Brando (Newcastle supporters "protest commitee")"What ya got ?"

Brilliant :)

Although the point is serious, the way we're turning against a man who seems only to want the best for the club is very worrying.

I think this situation needs someone to say right , were leaving at 2:00pm from .......... and will make the march last long enough to get us to the ground for 2:45 . . . . . . . . .

Once we get to the ground , this is what were going to do . . .

I think this situation needs someone to say right , were leaving at 2:00pm from .......... and will make the march last long enough to get us to the ground for 2:45 . . . . . . . . .

Leave the protests outside the ground and support the players who will be as bewildered us would be the logical solution.

Guest samjack

Why don't we (someone cleverer than me) make some kind of poll with a few viable options, either a march from A to B, a massive banner, late entry into the ground  etc..... personally i reckon a protest outside the ground until maybe 15 minutes into the game then enter the ground after that would get the message across that we're not happy with the current regime as it would be covered nationally but also we would still be there to support the lads.....which is still massively important at this time aswell !!!

Just my 2p's worth anyway...

Leave the protests outside the ground and support the players who will be as bewildered us would be the logical solution.

please, for fucks sake listen to this, things are bad now, how bad will they be if we lose to hull?

I think there will be an unofficial boycott regardless tbh. The press made a big thing about the attendance against Bolton, well I can see it being under 40k this time, with or without organisation.

I'm not saying that's the right thing to do btw; they've already got our money and the players still need our support. Just what I think will happen.

please, for f***s sake listen to this, things are bad now, how bad will they be if we lose to hull?

Pretty bad.  The term s*** springs to mind.  I guarantee if we get beat off hull our less intelligient fans will decide its a good idea to trash the Bigg Market again.

A mass sing song of :

Tune: Leave those kids alone

WE DONT NEED NO PHIL SCOLARI

WE DONT NEED MOURINHO

HEY ASHLEY

LEAVE OUR CLUB ALONE

Works when the manager's still in charge and you don't want rid (although 4 months on from that, how many City fans are complaining?), but I'd f*cking love a Scolari or Mourinho. :lol:

A mass sing song of :

Tune: Leave those kids alone

WE DONT NEED NO PHIL SCOLARI

WE DONT NEED MOURINHO

HEY ASHLEY

LEAVE OUR CLUB ALONE

Works when the manager's still in charge and you don't want rid (although 4 months on from that, how many City fans are complaining?), but I'd f*cking love a Scolari or Mourinho. :lol:

I know your right ha.

But Im sure something could get made out of that song:

I think the end bit , HEY ASHLEY , LEAVE OUR CLUB ALONE , would be decent but would need something more realistic before it.

TRUE FAITH !!

The Call Up?

Firstly let me apologise for not getting the absolute mountain of e-mails you have sent in online as part of our commitment to provide a platform to you to have your two pennorth via Everybody's Talkin' - we're tring to get on top of that now as well as pull everything in for the letter of no confidence to Ashley.

We're not afraid to put our cock on the block and have an opinion. That's what we've always done - we're a fanzine, man - what do you expect? We're not teletext or the Rothman's Handbook or the dispassionate BBC and nor do we claim any role as super-fans - we're ordinary punters who care about NUFC. That's all.

Okay we're gobshites - never denied it.

So, what do we do now? I'm under no illusions that the letter of no confidence will make not one iota of difference to Ashley, Llambias, Wise etc. They may even snort with derision at the pathetic futility of it all. It just makes us feel a bit better if we're honest.

Frankly, there's a mood abroad for action. Action that will hurt Ashley where he will feel it most - on the bottom line. The difficulty is we know we might have to hurt the thing we love to get at Ashley and his people. That is the dilemma. But it should not leave us hamstrung.

Many of us in the tf bunker are up for being part of an organised struggle to hit Ashley where he will feel it but we have no mandate to lead it and we'll need the support of others to help us, preferably from those who do similar things to us.

It just wouldn't be right for one of NUFC's supporters arms to go it alone while others may be sniped from the side-lines or just treated it as another news item to be covered. The last thing we need now is petty division and back-biting. We know who the enemy is and it isn't fellow punters.

This has to be a collective movement of action attracting key people and which establishes a consensus and an agreed course of action that we all commit to and put our shoulder behind with the support behind us. Unity Is Strength - where have I heard that before?

We're waiting to be contacted to move this on but we refuse to assume a leadership role we have no mandate to take that on and we would be extremely reluctant to run over open ground without any cover from our B&W comrades.

We're waiting to be contacted - [email protected]

Some of the stuff that springs to mind;

A call for an absolute and total boycott of all NUFC merchandise including football shirts, programmes, magazines, food and drink.

The en-masse cancellation of direct debits paying for next season's season tickets.

Canvassing corporate customers to withdraw their sponsorship from NUFC.

Protests inside SJP on match-day.

Flash Mobs in NUFC shops and Sports Direct outlets across the NE.

Organised picketing of Ashley stores across the NE.

If the worst came to the worst (could it get any worse?) back to the tactics of the McKeag era and the United Supporters For Change era when matches were boycotted.

And of course just fucking off the whole shambles on Barrack Road and forming our own supporters club a la the Mancs with their FC United of Manchester lark. Who knows? I never thought I'd see the day. Is this treachery? Or are we simply just at the end of our tether.

All of these are possibilities - I'm not proposing any of them but this is what we might need to talk about and this is what we'll have to decide has the support of Mags currently pissed off at how our club is being shat on.

One thing is for certain we don't want to go to that game at SJP next week as if nothing has happened and sit there like a pack of sackless twats. We do want to be a part of something

First thing we need to sort out 100% is that everyone go's to the match as usual!

Get there early and protest outside but go in to support the team once the gates are open..

What we don't need with lots of angry people outside the ground though is the Hull fans taking the piss and it kicking off, this has to be peaceful.

Now listen, for the last 3 seasons or so we've been beaten by the relegation fodder and laughed at, Sheffield United, Derby etc. well I've had enough! For once can't we beat one of these easy fuckers?

Guess what I'm saying is protest but just don't do anything that'll effect our team on the pitch. We're all hurting but if we do something that could cause us to drop points then we'll be doing our team more harm than good. Something to think about.

TRUE FAITH !!

The Call Up?

Firstly let me apologise for not getting the absolute mountain of e-mails you have sent in online as part of our commitment to provide a platform to you to have your two pennorth via Everybody's Talkin' - we're tring to get on top of that now as well as pull everything in for the letter of no confidence to Ashley.

We're not afraid to put our cock on the block and have an opinion. That's what we've always done - we're a fanzine, man - what do you expect? We're not teletext or the Rothman's Handbook or the dispassionate BBC and nor do we claim any role as super-fans - we're ordinary punters who care about NUFC. That's all.

Okay we're gobshites - never denied it.

So, what do we do now? I'm under no illusions that the letter of no confidence will make not one iota of difference to Ashley, Llambias, Wise etc. They may even snort with derision at the pathetic futility of it all. It just makes us feel a bit better if we're honest.

Frankly, there's a mood abroad for action. Action that will hurt Ashley where he will feel it most - on the bottom line. The difficulty is we know we might have to hurt the thing we love to get at Ashley and his people. That is the dilemma. But it should not leave us hamstrung.

Many of us in the tf bunker are up for being part of an organised struggle to hit Ashley where he will feel it but we have no mandate to lead it and we'll need the support of others to help us, preferably from those who do similar things to us.

It just wouldn't be right for one of NUFC's supporters arms to go it alone while others may be sniped from the side-lines or just treated it as another news item to be covered. The last thing we need now is petty division and back-biting. We know who the enemy is and it isn't fellow punters.

This has to be a collective movement of action attracting key people and which establishes a consensus and an agreed course of action that we all commit to and put our shoulder behind with the support behind us. Unity Is Strength - where have I heard that before?

We're waiting to be contacted to move this on but we refuse to assume a leadership role we have no mandate to take that on and we would be extremely reluctant to run over open ground without any cover from our B&W comrades.

We're waiting to be contacted - [email protected]

Some of the stuff that springs to mind;

A call for an absolute and total boycott of all NUFC merchandise including football shirts, programmes, magazines, food and drink.

The en-masse cancellation of direct debits paying for next season's season tickets.

Canvassing corporate customers to withdraw their sponsorship from NUFC.

Protests inside SJP on match-day.

Flash Mobs in NUFC shops and Sports Direct outlets across the NE.

Organised picketing of Ashley stores across the NE.

If the worst came to the worst (could it get any worse?) back to the tactics of the McKeag era and the United Supporters For Change era when matches were boycotted.

And of course just fucking off the whole shambles on Barrack Road and forming our own supporters club a la the Mancs with their FC United of Manchester lark. Who knows? I never thought I'd see the day. Is this treachery? Or are we simply just at the end of our tether.

All of these are possibilities - I'm not proposing any of them but this is what we might need to talk about and this is what we'll have to decide has the support of Mags currently pissed off at how our club is being shat on.

One thing is for certain we don't want to go to that game at SJP next week as if nothing has happened and sit there like a pack of sackless twats. We do want to be a part of something

Christ on a bike, a cracking interview with Ashley about the future, not a bad summer of transfers (despite missing out on our top targets), looking forward to the season. Keegan walks out rightly or wrongly (again), and people are acting like it's the end of the world, that the board are the great Satan ripping the club apart out of some purely malicious pleasure. Seriously? Come on.

So a working relationship broke down. They tried to resolve it and failed, happens all the fucking time.

Running around like witchfinder generals calling for blood and mass action to damage those in charge and ultimately the club we love is an idiotic form of flagellation that helps nobody and harms all of us in the end.

Having a go at the box office, asking for greater clarity, and chanting Keegans name until the next manager comes in. Count me in.  :thup:

All the rest of this pitchfork wielding nonsense. Count me out.  :thdn: