IMPORTANT: Pre-Hull Meeting?

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye, sorry lads. I'm all for the idea of fans meeting up and tbh, I couldn't give a damn what banner that came under, TU, N.O or whatever. Fans need to get together in peace. My apologies for the cynicism.  :thup:

Why dont we shortlist 3 places to begin the march from and then put it to a vote .

I would reccomend

Starting the Gateshead side of the bridge making way up to the ground

Begin at Central Station

Begin outside the Monument

Once we get to the ground we should do a lap around the ground trying to get more fans to join.

Yes but how long do we wait at the ground for? there has to be and end point, a message of some sorts handed over to the club once we get to the ground.

Arrive at the ground at Kick Off time. Outside the main reception, sing Pro Keegan songs. 15mins into the game head off to our seats. Continue our support in the ground. Stand Up If You Love Keegan after 40mins...for 5/10minutes.

He's not coming back. He resigned and no amount of songs of banners will change that.

Not being arsey, I just don't see the point. :dontknow:

We are making banners , and protest boards with comments which are going to be expressing exactly how we feel.

It is sure to get coverage due to the amount of publicity this game is going to have.

I think we should all stick together til after kick off , and once 15 minutes have gone in the game , go to our seats with our banners , flags etc , give ASHLEY AND THE BOARD as much stick as possible until half time .

Defeats the objective. As far as the moneymen are concerned, if you are protesting but still going into the ground, it's not going to matter.

Doing your march, and then staying outside the ground for 90 mins will be heard much louder by everyone.

I'm willing to participate with whatever the majority do whether i fully agree or not as i think something needs to be done and the more people joining in the better.

However, i am not going to boycott the whole game as there is going to be 11 NUFC players on the pitch that i still support with all my heart.

Why dont we shortlist 3 places to begin the march from and then put it to a vote .

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Once we get to the ground we should do a lap around the ground trying to get more fans to join.

Yes but how long do we wait at the ground for? there has to be and end point, a message of some sorts handed over to the club once we get to the ground.

Arrive at the ground at Kick Off time. Outside the main reception, sing Pro Keegan songs. 15mins into the game head off to our seats. Continue our support in the ground. Stand Up If You Love Keegan after 40mins...for 5/10minutes.

He's not coming back. He resigned and no amount of songs of banners will change that.

Good crack man  :colo:

OK , so I guess the majority online or interested in this convo agree a March of some sort is going to be the way we will protest.

Now we need to know where the starting point is.

We need to give other fans the information so we can gather as much fans as possible.

Fans who create there own banners / boards / flags would be good aswell to add to the march.

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

It's not about getting him back though as we all know that's the question. It's more so our voices can be seen and heard by the masses against a regime that has showed such blatant disrespect and disregard to a man who for me is the reason why I'm so proud to be a Newcastle United fan, a figurehead of my club, for people like Ashley etc who know nothing about football and could let this happen to a man who is so honest, has such integrity, who brought passion back to the game again for a lot of us, it is an absolute disgrace that they've let this happen.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

OK , so I guess the majority online or interested in this convo agree a March of some sort is going to be the way we will protest.

Now we need to know where the starting point is.

We need to give other fans the information so we can gather as much fans as possible.

Fans who create there own banners / boards / flags would be good aswell to add to the march.

I hope the Wise Out/Morcambe In fella turns up :lol:

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

Good crack man  :colo:

Aye. If i'm totally honest I wanna back the lads for 90minutes and sing nothing but positives...I.e. about Keegan and the team. Don't see the point in all the sakc the board, etc.

BUT

I also believe those who aren't happy and want to demonstrate have every right to and think they should give it their all if that's what they want to do. I'm not going to be organising it all, or much of it. Just thought I would make the most of my time online to get the ball rolling. I'm going to try and get in touch with Sgt Patterson, if not me someone else might...about the possibility of a march or protest. It's more ideal for the Police to have it all in one place at the end of the day...

Aye, sorry lads. I'm all for the idea of fans meeting up and tbh, I couldn't give a damn what banner that came under, TU, N.O or whatever. Fans need to get together in peace. My apologies for the cynicism.  :thup:

Nay bother. :thup:

I thought it said BOYGOUT.

Our banners and flags are all to a pretty high standard I must say.

Does anyone have any ideas/comments on what they would suggest we wrote on banners etc ? Something a little bit more than BOYCOTT THE CLUB or ASHLEY OUT etc . .

An idea on TU was:

THIS CLUB (NUFC BADGE) IS OUR CLUB

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

It's not about getting him back though as we all know that's the question. It's more so our voices can be seen and heard by the masses against a regime that has showed such blatant disrespect and disregard to a man who for me is the reason why I'm so proud to be a Newcastle United fan, a figurehead of my club, for people like Ashley etc who know nothing about football and could let this happen to a man who is so honest, has such integrity, who brought passion back to the game again for a lot of us, it is an absolute disgrace that they've let this happen.

I would agree with that but surely KK (and the rest of the country?) know how much NUFC fans idolise him. He has been treated like shit but singing his name won't achieve anything. I highly doubt Ashley, Wise et al will even be at the game tbh.

At the end of the day Ashley owns the club lock stock and he can do whatever he wants with it. We have absolutely no say at all in how he runs it. We can whinge and twist as much as we want and it won't change a damn thing.

All I know is this: NUFC will still be around long after Ashley has fucked off.

I want what's best for the club but due to circumstances beyond our control, KK won't be involved.

Does anyone have any ideas/comments on what they would suggest we wrote on banners etc ? Something a little bit more than BOYCOTT THE CLUB or ASHLEY OUT etc . .

An idea on TU was:

Just put 'clueless' on one. Works both ways then. ;)

I would reccomend

Begin at Central Station

I would agree with that but surely KK (and the rest of the country?) know how much NUFC fans idolise him. He has been treated like shit but singing his name won't achieve anything. I highly doubt Ashley, Wise et al will even be at the game tbh.

At the end of the day Ashley owns the club lock stock and he can do whatever he wants with it. We have absolutely no say at all in how he runs it. We can whinge and twist as much as we want and it won't change a damn thing.

All I know is this: NUFC will still be around long after Ashley has fucked off.

I want what's best for the club but due to circumstances beyond our control, KK won't be involved.

Stop being the voice of reason Midds damn you. I want Mike Ashley to burn, burn in hell!

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

That sort of attitude really annoys me.

People who have a strong opinion on a matter but don't see the point in voicing it. Instead they'll type it out on the internet.

Surely if you want whats best for the club you will want to show your dis-satisfaction with recent events.

It's attitudes like this which is why English fans are pissed on and forced to sit down and go to games at stupid time's mid-week meanwhile German fans (Who stood and stand up for there rights) can stand on a terrace and go to games at  3:30 (There countries traditional kick off time) on a Saturday while drinking those giant pints.

To those suggesting the idea of a boycott of a certain portion of the next match rather than a march:

I don't think that will work, as if you have 5,000 people missing for 20 minutes, nobody will notice.

If you have 5,000 people marching through Newcastle, nobody can fail to notice.

For a boycott to work, you need something crazy like 30-40,000 people to not turn up in order to make the stadium look deserted before it even started to become effective. A march on the other hand would be effective with far fewer people, and if we could get 30-40,000 then it would be incredible.

Add to that, only 50,000 people can take part in a boycott. The whole north east can take part in a march, irrespective of whether you have a match ticket or not.

An idea on TU was:

Just put 'clueless' on one. Works both ways then. ;)

Pinned outisde Milburn reception

NUFC CIRCUS

CHIMPS IN DIRECTORS BOX

The kid said it and it made me giggle at least.