Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

No matter how good he is now, Milner was average for us.

Or maybe we made him look worse because our central midfielders all sat back watching instead of offering options?

Was it their faults as well that he couldn't beat the first man when crossing?

Beckham doesn't do that either but he gets crosses in that count. I don't think Milner is owt special even now btw, but he's being used more effectively than he was here. Probably just clueless management IMO.

Or maybe we made him look worse because our central midfielders all sat back watching instead of offering options?

got to question the coaching and other stuff at the club as duff is now playing much better, milner is,bramble is and we pissed n'zog and soooooo many others off into not giving a s***.

Duff and Bramble couldn't play any worse. I'd like to see if they are actually playing much better, they aren't as scrutinized as they were here.

Bramble is making the same amount of mistakes as he was, mistakes that would be criticised for weeks on end here, that won't be the case at Wigan.

As for Milner, he's simply playing in a better team.

and doing well.

Not surprising, he's a good player. To be a good player at Newcastle United, you have to be either playing in a good team, or have the ability of Cristiano Ronaldo.

got to question the coaching and other stuff at the club as duff is now playing much better, milner is,bramble is and we pissed n'zog and soooooo many others off into not giving a s***.

Duff and Bramble couldn't play any worse. I'd like to see if they are actually playing much better, they aren't as scrutinized as they were here.

Bramble is making the same amount of mistakes as he was, mistakes that would be criticised for weeks on end here, that won't be the case at Wigan.

why couldn't they play any worse ? bramble was wigans player of the year last season, in what i think was their best ever season  and the fulham fans have taken to duff.

why couldn't they play any worse ? bramble was wigans player of the year last season, in what i think was their best ever season  and the fulham fans have taken to duff.

Duff has played around 10 games. I don't believe the fans were labelling Duff as a terrible player after that period. Bramble may well have played better at Wigan, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure, but he's still making the same mistakes and will continue to do so.

Duff has played around 10 games. I don't believe the fans were labelling Duff as a terrible player after that period. Bramble may well have played better at Wigan, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure, but he's still making the same mistakes and will continue to do so.

Duffers was pretty much ruined by injuries before he got here...he was too afraid to take on his man for fear of another injury. I think he got injured before 10 games of the season and when he came back he was even more of a shadow of his former self.

What rubbish.

He's been their best player this season and logically a huge part of the reason they're a better team.

What rubbish.

What is? You'd think Bramble was Rio Ferdinand the way you go on about him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Feel sorry for Milner tbh, he blamed a lot of his poor form here on the racism he suffered constantly. Was it racism or the goldfish bowl? Can't remember. Either way he was shite.

Guest neesy111

this guy today put in the worst performance i've ever seen by a newcastle winger, he didn't looked arsed, couldn't pass until just before he came off and didn't get pass his man once

total disgrace to the shirt he was today

Was it their faults as well that he couldn't beat the first man when crossing?

Beckham doesn't do that either but he gets crosses in that count. I don't think Milner is owt special even now btw, but he's being used more effectively than he was here. Probably just clueless management IMO.

When  he left, I said Milner would improve under MON and Robertson's coaching and so he has,,,,that is why Villa are a decent Prem side and we were relegated.

Guest palnese

Tbf, every player we've had since for the last decade or so would improve, coached by a decent manager.Sir Bobby and Keegan are the only good managers we've had in 20 years.

Duff would have scored half a dozen by now if he stayed with us.

Blatently on Ket.

Couldnt beat a man.  Worst 'winger' ive seen.  Run at a play...stop, turn around or cut inside.

Not saying Jonas is that much better, but clearly has more effort in him.  His performances the last two games have been spot on imo.

and his performance yesterday sounds like it was back to the norm, maybe I am not the one on Ket...

He'll always be far too greedy for my liking. Can't remember the last time he made a pass when he should have as opposed to running an extra 50 yards or going round 12 men first.

I must say further to my comments last month on Jonas, he's starting to make me eat my words.

He's far from the finished product but he's knuckled down and actually started being effective going forward. His passing has improved about 100%, his crossing is actually getting into the right areas and he's refraining from taking on every defender on the pitch.

Fair play to the lad :thup:

Been getting better recently again, form is improving.

This quote though:

“We all got together before this season started and agreed that promotion gets harder in the second year so we had to make a real go at winning promotion first time of asking,” said Jonas

"Hey guys, we should actually try our best to win games." Genius, because there were so many options

Been getting better recently again, form is improving.

This quote though:

“We all got together before this season started and agreed that promotion gets harder in the second year so we had to make a real go at winning promotion first time of asking,” said Jonas

"Hey guys, we should actually try our best to win games." Genius, because there were so many options

Aye that didn't really come out right.

Still, pretty happy with his recent form. Keep it up lad.

For me, his shooting is none existant, his passing average at best but his ability to up the tempo of our game when it has gone stale and "long ballish" makes him a prize assest.

After all we don't need anymore quality down the left as Enrique is enough ;)